62:Coordinate Designation Spell (2)

Chapter 62 – Coordinate Designation Spell (2)

Coordinate Designation spell…

With the advent of the new spell, although the students did not let screams out of their mouths, their eyes were already on the verge of popping out.

—Just like an active volcano that burned hot after a long slumber.

“Whoa, oh my God.”

In the meantime, there was a student who purely admired the emergence of new magic with an envious eye.

It was Aidan.

“Leo. Did you see that? As expected from Professor Ludger! I can’t believe he invented such magic!”

“…”

“Leo? Leo!”

“…”

When Leo, who should have usually answered him, didn’t say a word, Aidan shook Leo’s shoulder.

“Leo! Are you okay?”

“Oh, uh? Oh? Yeah.”

“Why are you like that? You’re just spacing out. So unlike you.”

“Aidan. Do you… know how awesome that spell is?”

“Yeah? Why? It’s great, but is it something surprising?”

“You, haah. Nevermind.”

Leo sighed and shook his head.

Sometimes he thought of how comfortable it would be to be in a position like Aidan’s, who didn’t know anything.

Because Leo knew a lot, it was hard for him to gather his senses together with the groundbreaking magic that Ludger had just shown.

‘A spell that goes beyond space. What on earth is that Professor’s real identity?’

Leo had no choice but to be suspicious of Ludger’s identity.

Just like Leo, there were some other students who were surprised to see Ludger’s magic.

The more one knew about something, the more they were able to see things.

One of the prime examples of that was Flora Lumos.

‘Wh-what?’

Flora almost let go of her sanity for a moment because of the sweet scent that lingered strongly at the tip of her nose.

It wasn’t only that. Colors appeared in a complex manner in front of her, and it felt like her vision was paralyzed.

Magic synesthesia…

Her natural gift that she was born with was confusing her at that moment.

‘I’ve never seen it before… Such magic.’

Although she had never heard or learned about such magic, Ludger’s spell was just as unique as that.

So far, the magic she had felt with her synesthesia had always seemed to be like looking at a painting in a frame to her.

She could tell how well a spell was created just by looking at it.

But the magic that Ludger used right then was different.

If she had to express it, it felt like she was at the center of a firework show rather than looking at the artwork itself.

Firecrackers exploded everywhere, and the colorful lights made her eyes dizzy.

Flora had a hard time staying sane.

‘Where on earth does that magic…’

Flora closed her eyes tightly without realizing it, but then she felt some regret because of it.