61:Coordinate Designation Spell (1)

Chapter 61 – Coordinate Designation Spell (1)

“Yes. Well, first of all, a Sören professor did solve it.”

[Do you know who the professor is?]

“He is Professor Ludger Chelysie, he is the newly appointed professor.”

[A new professor? Hmm. I see. Understood.]

“Does that help you?”

[Yes. For now. I’ll have to meet Professor Ludger Chelysie as soon as possible.]

“I hope there will be progress in your investigation, Dame Terina.”

[Thank you for your concerns, Your Highness.]

“Yes, goodbye then.”

[Oh, yes, Your Highness Elendil.]

“Yes. What’s the matter?”

As Elendil was about to hang up the communication, Terina Lionhowl remembered something.

[The First Princess said that she wants to hear from you. She said that she was disappointed because she hasn’t heard anything from you recently, so she asked me to tell you in her stead.]

“…My sister? Yes. I understand.”

[Yes. Then farewell.]

After the call ended, Elendil had no choice but to let out a sigh while dropping her shoulders.

She was so uncomfortable to hear that her sister, the First Princess, was looking for her.

But she couldn’t even argue about it.

Because Elendil knew that her sister was being as considerate as possible when she conveyed her message through Terina.

Yes. She thought that she could at least say hello.

‘More than that, is Dame Terina going to come to Sören?’

The werewolf case seemed to be more serious than she thought.

Otherwise, the Security Department and even the Knight Captain of the Security Department wouldn’t have moved directly.

If there was anything she could get from visiting Sören, then that would be a good thing.

Elendil didn’t think more than that about the case.

***

“What did she say?”

Lieutenant Lloyd, who was waiting for Terina to finish her call, asked while flashing his glasses.

“She said that the werewolf situation in Sören was solved by a professor.”

“A Sören professor, you said?”

“And she also said he is a newly appointed professor. Maybe I should meet him in person and talk face to face with him. Maybe he noticed something strange at the time.”

“Then are you going to go there right away?”

Terina shook her head at Lloyd’s question.

“The investigation in Leathevelk is not over yet. Enya, do you have anything special to report?”

“Yes!”

Enya, who was standing by, responded energetically.

“I’m certain that the burned-out factory zone was a secret laboratory that studied or developed something.”

“The important thing is who was there and what was going on in that place.”

“That’s still…”