31:The Person Who Sees, the Person Who Solves (3)

Chapter 31 – The Person Who Sees, the Person Who Solves (3)

Aidan, Leo, and Tessie, who were sitting on a bench in a quiet garden, had yet to come back to reality as if what happened a while ago was a dream.

It was Tessie who came to her senses first.

“So we really didn’t get punished. It still feels like a dream.”

“I know, right?”

“Who would have thought that the principal would take action and side with us.”

“I know, right?”

Leo, who usually had sharp conversations with Tessie, agreed with her completely at that time.

The two people’s eyes soon turned to Aidan.

They stared at him as if asking if he had anything to say.

“Hey, Aidan. Aidan?”

“Huh? Oh, yeah.”

“What are you thinking about?”

Unlike the two who were happy to receive the award points, Aidan showed a serious face the whole time.

“Aidan, do you have any concerns?”

“Well, should I say it’s a concern? Well… I know that it’s kind of weird to say this now…”

“So what is it? Don’t hesitate, and say it so your heart will feel more at ease!”

When Tessie strongly whined at him, Aidan hesitated for a while before confessing his concerns to his two friends.

“It’s just that something is weird.”

“Weird? What’s weird?”

“The werewolf yesterday. You may not have seen it, but the werewolf’s neck was tied with a strange silver leash.”

“What?!”

“Shh!”

As Tessie raised her voice, Leo immediately gestured to her to be silent.

“Be quiet. What if someone hears you?”

The three looked around and checked if there were any other listeners, and then they put their heads together and spoke in quiet voices.

“Keep talking. Is that true?”

“Yeah. I’m sure. That’s also why I tried to stop Professor Ludger.”

“A leash, you said. Are you saying that the werewolf is not an ordinary werewolf?”

“I think it’s really someone’s intentional experiment.”

If his story was true, it was bound to be a serious problem.

Leo also opened his mouth with a heavy expression as if he was thinking about something.

“Me too; I heard a rumor recently…”

“What is it?”

“That there are suspicious people hiding in Sören.”

“Suspicious people? What’s that? You’re talking about a secret organization, right? Isn’t it just a secret club or false rumor that the students created by themselves?”

There was nothing unusual about having a secret meeting between students in Sören.

Leo shook his head at Tessie’s question.

If it was just that, he wouldn’t even say that the rumor was suspicious.

“I’m not sure either, but I think it’s clear that a secretive organization that has not been revealed has permeated Sören. I realized it, especially after I saw this werewolf case.”