29:The Persom Who Sees, the Person Who Solves (1)

Chapter 29 – The Person Who Sees, the Person Who Solves (1)

Aidan and Leo only looked at each other.

Werewolf…

The one who turned Sören into a crucible of chaos was right in front of them.

But no matter how many times they looked at it, it was a pup; even its grumbling voice made it clear that it was hurt somewhere.

“I came across it a little while ago.”

The reason why Tessie screamed… It was because she had suddenly found a werewolf while walking around without much thought.

Tessie, who blushed because she was ashamed of the fact, soon acted arrogantly.

“So? I won the bet, right?”

“You’ve only found it. Wasn’t the bet for the one who captured it?”

Tessie immediately raged at Leo’s remark.

“Is that so? Then I’ll soon…!”

“Tessie, wait a second.”

Aidan pulled Tessie’s nape as she was about to go down into the basin.

“Urgh! What the hell are you doing?!”

“Ah, sorry. I didn’t realize it.”

“Aren’t you being rude to a lady?”

“That’s not what’s important right now.”

“If it’s not, then what?!”

Tessie immediately sneered as she realized something.

“Hoho. Aidan, are you being impatient because I found that werewolf? You pretended that you didn’t, but you actually cared about losing to me.”

“Tessie. Didn’t you feel anything strange?”

When a serious question was heard after her provocation, Tessie pouted her lips as if she had been disappointed.

“What?”

“That’s a werewolf’s pup over there. Aside from whether it’s possible for a werewolf to have a pup, the pup over there doesn’t look well at all. I don’t think it can move properly.”

“Yeah. So why?”

“But look… It’s surrounded by fallen leaves. Besides these surroundings, it’s a location that’s far away from the public eye. I’ve never heard of a place like this in the forest, no matter how wide Sören is.”

“Well, so what’s wrong with that?”

“Do you think that little werewolf settled here and collected the fallen leaves by itself?”

Tessie realized something and shut her mouth when he said that.

In other words, Aiden was saying that the injured werewolf pup could not have gone all the way there alone.

It meant there was something else that had helped the pup.

“Who in the world?”

“I don’t know who it is. Maybe… There’s probably another werewolf.”

Aidan kept his eyes on the werewolf while saying so.

—Just in case it noticed their presence and suddenly rushed at them.

Although it was a pup, it was bigger than a fairly large dog.

The probability of danger could not be excluded.