33:A Step Toward the Truth (2)

Chapter 33 – A Step Toward the Truth (2)

“Damn it! Brother!”

Bruno reacted as soon as he confirmed that Veron’s head had been cut off.

Countless insects wriggled through the gaps in his clothes.

Bruno quickly racked his brain.

‘What that man used was the sound waves… And he even used metal magic…’

Elemental properties were divided into 10 elements:

Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Plants, Electricity, Metal, Ice, Darkness, and Light.

There were also unknown properties that had yet to be revealed.

In the case of sound magic, it was often seen as an offshoot of wind elements because it uses atmospheric vibration.

And what Ludger used to stop the Tesla gun was the Metal property magic.

‘Metal is an element that is derived from the earth. The elemental properties that can normally be handled by the wizard are made up of only similar characteristics.’

According to Bruno’s judgment, Ludger’s elemental magic that he was able to handle were Wind, Earth, and Metal.

Usually, in the case of wizards, there were about two to three properties that they could handle.

No matter how skillful they were, they could only handle up to four properties.

If they could handle five properties, it could be said that they were within an area of natural talent.

As a result, wizards basically casted three elements that their opponents had to deal with.

That was basic common sense, and it was an obvious thing.

‘If he’s dealing with wind elements, the characteristics of small flying insects won’t be good against it. Then I’ll have to solve it with my men who have giant builds.’

Since he wasn’t sure yet, he could not rule out the possibility of Ludger having a fourth element.

A giant centipede with a thick crust poked out of Bruno’s sleeve.

It was an insect that could not be seen in a general ecosystem, created through black magic and subspecies hybridization of specific insects caught in the southern jungle.

But the centipede’s neck that Bruno pulled out was cut off in an instant.

It took less than a second for the sharp sword to aim at his neck.

“Urk!”

Bruno twisted his body and escaped Ludger’s blade.

Hidden underneath his clothes, hard beetles were wrapped around him like chain armor.

‘He’s willing to have a close distance fight? Is he a war mage?’

Bruno immediately tried to distance himself from Ludger.

At that moment, a spell technique was carved in front of Ludger.

Bruno’s eyes widened.

‘That’s Fluttering Flame!’

A spell technique that seemed to form a burning flame was carved in just a few milliseconds.

The spell of the 3rd-tier flame element, Fluttering Flame, engulfed Bruno in less than a second, emitting intense flames.

“Aaaaaaaaargh!”

The fire broke out along with Bruno’s scream, brightening up the surroundings. The soldiers, who were staring at the entrance, looked back and opened their eyes wide.