37:Elemental Properties Class (2)

Chapter 37 – Elemental Properties Class (2)

Some of the students looked puzzled.

It was also a bad thing to raise their curiosity and not satisfy it right away.

Ludger pointed to a student who was sitting in the front row.

“The student in the front row there. Are you Anthony?”

“Yes, yes! You are right. Professor!”

“Which one of the existing element properties can you use?”

“Th-that… water, ice, and plant.”

“Three, huh. It’s moderate. What are you most confident about among those three?”

“Well, it’s the ice element.”

“Then can you implement and showcase your ice element here?”

Listening to Ludger’s words, Anthony said yes and floated a sphere of mana above his right hand.

Basic mana release had begun, and the property of mana was genuinely embedded in it.

—A white sphere.

To be exact, it was akin to a snowball that was tightly squeezed in his hands.

“That’s normal.”

“Th-thank you.”

“It means that it’s insignificant.”

“…”

Anthony’s face sank sullenly as he listened to Ludger’s words.

“Look how I do it.”

Ludger floated a sphere of mana in his right hand.

It was a lump of ice that was similar to the one that Anthony had made.

It was very much the same as Anthony’s ice property, but something was different.

No, it was still changing.

“Can you feel it?”

The students did not respond to Ludger’s question—they were just staring at the lump of ice that he created as if they were being possessed.

If Anthony made a big snowflake…

The element that Ludger launched was much colder and sharper than that, and it felt like perpetual snow that was lying deep underneath the northern continent.

Ludger’s element was not a mere white round ice, but it was more strongly condensed and took the form of snow crystals.

The blue crystal emitted cold air around it, causing the illusion that the classroom itself would be covered with ice.

“Can you tell the difference?”

Ludger dispelled the crystal.

But the students still stared blankly at the place where the element had existed.

It was the same ice element, but Ludger’s and Anthony’s were very different.

Was it because he had put in more mana?

It was not like that… It was different in the efficiency itself.

And that’s what Ludger was going to teach them that day.

“Something’s very different, right?”

“How on earth did he do that?”

The atmosphere in the classroom gradually heated up.