Monster

(Evelyn's POV on Odd chapters and Willow's POV on Even chapters)

🎶His little whispers🎶 Love me,Love me 🎶

🎶That's all I ask for 🎶

🎶Love me, Love m-

I groaned. Where am I? The place reeks of honey. I sit up looking around. The place looks like an Infirmary. Beds lineup in rows; they're nobody else but me.

"Good morning sunshine,"

I take that back.

I turn back and I see Mason. Of course it just had to be Mason.

"Miss me yet?"

"Hahaha, you're funny" I say sarcastically.

Like I would miss him. He has know idea what he's talking about.

The door to the right of us suddenly opens. Angie walks in,"Well glad to see you too are off to a good start"

"Angie,"I say in disbelief,"Where were you?"

"Who's Angie?" With that I no longer see her, instead I see a girl with ginger hair with streaks of bright green hair,and bluebell blue eyes who's standing in her place,"Well whoever that is I'm not her. The name Kayla Knowles"

"Wh-where are we?"Mason stutters.

It's weird to see him like this.

"Camp Half-Blood. Well, specifically our Infirmary"she answers.

"Camp Half-Blood?" I kinda say sarcastically, "Like demigods?"

"Yes, exactly like demigods. We're all children of the Greek Gods here. Well... most of us?"

Gods?

"Well come up now. You're fine now. Let's take a tour of the camp" She says with excitement. Me and Mason both take a moment to look at each other. This is either a mental health hospital or its legit.