Happier

We walked out and I see the most beautiful camp. With cabins, a lake, and a big house on a hill. Then again I have never been to a camp before. Kayla turns around and says,"Do you know how long you guys have been asleep?"

Me and Mason both shook our heads.

"A day? At least?" Mason said quietly. 

Kayla shook her head, "No, you guys have been asleep for the past three days"

We just stand there in silence.

"Well come on, there's another girl who arrived with you. And I don't want to keep her waiting,"She says impatiently. As we walk I take note of all the weird chickens here. Are they chickens? They walk on their hind legs and are almost human.

"Hey, what are those chickens?" I ask.

"Oh, those aren't chickens. They're Harpys."

"Huh,"

We walk up towards the cabins that look like they've been arranged in a horse shoe. I counted at least 30 cabins each having their own unique design.

Finally we see the girl Kayla has been talking about. The girl had Ginger hair and green eyes and looked really relatively calm. Which I thought was brave.

"Willow Rose meet Evelyn Chiva and Mason Middleton. Evelyn and Mason meet Willow." Kayla put it bluntly.

Willow gave Mason an icy cool stare. Yeah, he's basically a jerk when you meet him.

Mason stopped looking at Willow and looked at Kayla, "How did you know our names?"

"Oh, we have files," Kayla brush it off.

"Files?"Willow asked not looking too happy.

Kayla sighs,"Yes files, Gods newcomers are so annoying. Until a year ago the Gods were made to keep files on their children. Which made it easier to find other demigods. Some files have a lot of details like favorites colors, food, and ect. Or where you lived.Where others just have your name" Kayla answered, "Now that introductions are over let's take the official tour of the camp"