Golden

🎶You're so golden🎶

🎶You're so golden🎶

"Hey, I told you not to wear headphones," Kayla bicker at me.

"Yeah, okay," I say as I take off my headphones.

"All hail Willow Rose, daughter of Demeter, goddess of harvest." Chiron announced. Suddenly all the kids around me decided to bow down at Willow. Which leaving me to also bow down at Willow. After about a minute all the kids got up and started congratulating Willow. They all seem so happy. Some other kids ran up to her claiming that they were her half brothers and sisters. I smiled, it must be nice to have a sibling.

"Alright, alright," Chiron reassure, "Now it's time for a classic game of capture the flag!"

The whole place erupted into cheers.

"What's capture the flag?" I whispered over to Kayla.

"Did you not listen to a word I said during the tour?"

"Ummmmm....."

Kayla sighs, "You'll figure it out. I'm pretty sure that the Hermes cabin is team up with Demeter's,"

I sighed. I start walking over to Willow. Honestly she seems like a really nice person.

"Hey, Willow,"

"Hey."

"I heard that our cabins are team up for this game,"

"That's nice." She looked like she was thinking about something else.

"Yeah okay I saw a pretty good place to hide the flag in the woods. When we were on our tour. Also I think we should stick together,"

"What? Oh yeah. That sounds great."

"So, what are you guys talking about?" I turned around to see who it was, only to see it was Mason. I kinda stare at the ground. Why can't he take a hint?

"Go away Mason, I'm not in the mood."

"Hey, come on guys," It's Jasper voice, "We're planning some stuff,"

Mason sighed and started walking over to were Jasper, some other kids from the Demeter and Hermes cabin. I looked over to Willow and I nodded.

"Wow, you guys are slow,"Mason snorted as we were making our way.

The guy never knows when to shut up.

"Okay," Jasper whispers to everyone, "Kya told me where they hiding their flag,"

"Um, Yeah," Kya kinda yells out.

"Shhh," Mason hiss at her.

Kya rolled her eyes, "Anyways" she continues, "they're hiding their flag at Zeus's fist,"

"Aww, dam" I said under my breath. That was literally the best place to hide something.

"Ha, guess we have a place to put the dam flag." Willow giggled.

"What?" I asked.

She blushed, "Nothing, an inside joke with my dad and I."

"Okay, anyways," This girl started to talk. She had dark brown hair and brown eyes. She must be from the Demeter Cabin, "we lost last time okay. I don't wait to lose again,"

"Oh shut up Meg," Annie snapped back at her.

"Like you're one to talk. We lost last time because of you," Meg retorted.

"Okay, okay we need to focus," Jasper said. Okay I take that back about having siblings. Not that Annie was related to her, but still.

A deep voice suddenly boomed over the camp, "Alright campers, let the game of capture the flag begin."