If Only You Loved Me

"Meeting dismissed," Chiron said. With that everyone made their way to the door. I sigh knowing that I have to spend for-who-knows-how-long-of-a-trip with Mason. From what I heard he practically begged Willow to let him come with us. Speaking of Willow I see her dragging herself along to the Camp Store. Her ginger red hair bouncing against her skin. Now that I think about it. I haven't seen Mason or Angie in a while. I miss her so much. I decided to walk into the woods that surrounded the camp. I know it's not the smartest choice, but hey I was going to die anyways. As I went deeper into the woods, trying to clear my head out. I watched as the green grass from the camp turned into a nasty brown. It's about fall now, well 2022, October 13th to be specific.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU WH**E!!!"
I whipped my head around to see who was yelling so loud. I looked back to where I came from. I was already deep enough in the woods as it is.
"I'm sor-"
"NO YOU DON'T GET TO BE SORRY!!"
My head snaps back to where I was going. The voice was clearly a man and a woman arguing. Well more like she's getting beat. This isn't right. I made my way to where the sounds were coming from. All I could hear now was faint sobbing in the distance.
"If only that b*tch didn't commit suicide in the first place" I hear the man mumble.
Which by hearing that meant that I was pretty close to where the fight was happening. It only took a few steps to see white fluffy hair. I immediately hid behind a tree I could find. That man was none other than Karter, wasn't it?
"Angelica, Angelica" Kater said in a sing-song voice, "My little Angie number two"
WHAT?
I clamp my hand over my mouth to keep from screaming at him. Angie number two?

"November first 2007 is the date that I died forcefully bearing a child."
"Huh?" I asked, "What do you mean? You're right here with me silly. Can I meet her pretty please."
I watched as Angie shook her head looking at her Mexican hair fall down her shoulders, "She's already dead"

This time I couldn't help but scream. I'm pretty sure that they heard me after that. I got up and ran as fast as I could. I just ran. I didn't know where I was going, but I knew I just had to get away from there. I feel my legs as they pound against the ground over and over again. I was sobbing all the way through. I probably look pathetic enough as it is. I just stopped caring. I kept running till I hit my head on something. The tears came to a stop. As I struggled to look up at a six-year-old body hanging in a tree with a rope tied around her neck. The girl who just smiled to me just yesterday. And I didn't even know her name.
"My baby" I heard Angie whispering as she came into view. She hugged something next to the little girl. Another body. Another little girl. I sank to my knees.

"Hey, Evelyn, are you okay?" I quickly turned my head to see Willow's face in concern. I took a look around to see I was still at camp.
"Yeah I'm fine. No worries" I said in reassurance. She nodded and moved on.
I stopped to see the borders of Camp Half-Blood to see Karter and the other Angie go into the woods.

I don't follow them.