Outsider

"Ugh," I sat up in a cot and looked around, "great, another weird room to figure out."

At school we would have escape rooms, except they were meant to train us for worst case scenarios. One time I got stuck in one and almost drowned. The room started filling up with water and you had to figure out what to do. I would have died if another student had walked in and seen me struggling. I never did see Violet again. But anyways, the room looked like a log cabin if you had taken away the walls and replaced them with transparent curtains. The wind would blow them around and push the subtle scent of barbecue and... what was that other smell?

Something burning, but it didn't scare me. Like, I wasn't worried about a forest fire, it made me feel comfortable. Like sitting around a campfire. Oh shoot, I realized, it's night. How long have I been asleep?

"Three days." Said a girl as she walked in.

"W-what?" I stuttered, "How is that possible?"

"I don't know," she shrugged her shoulders. She had ginger hair with bright green tips. She was wearing an orange shirt that said "Camp Half-Blood Long Island" with a picture of a pegasus in the middle.

She also had a sheath of arrows on her back?

What was this place?

"you and that other girl just showed up here on Tuesday. Hop out of bed and let me give you a tour of the camp. Oh! And here's your headphones." I got up and almost fell over. Three days of rest and I'm still exhausted. I gathered myself up and headed out.

🎶Does it fell like there's somebody missing at the party🎶Or is everybody fine where they are🎶Without me🎶

I was not prepared for what I saw. There was a large, bright blue, three story barn, 30 cabins in the shape of a horseshoe, an amphitheater, and so much more I could barely comprehend it all. That was when a conch shell blared in the distance.

A/N
(Hey can we get this story turn into a TV show pls. 😏😏😏)