I...um

After a few minutes of walking around the camp I finally looked down to see the suggestions.

8:00 Breakfast (Dining pavilion)
Reminder: Go to the big house (to pick up your weapon) to talk with Chiron 
9:00-10:00 
      Weapon training (sword arena)
10:00-11:00
Help Nico guide the dead (Hades's Cabin)
11:00-12:00
Winged Horseback riding (Pegasus stables)
12:00-1:00
Lunch (dining pavilion)
1:00-2:00 Swim time: whole camp (lake)
2:00-3:00 Monster assault techniques
3:00-5:00 History & Ancient Greek 
5:00-6:00 Free time, Volleyball, cabin cleanup 
6:00-8:00 Dinner (dining pavilion)
8:00-10:00 Campfire and sing along (amphitheater)
10:00 Prepare for bed- lights out by 11:00

Well I got nothing else to do might as well. I look around for the "big house". And…. I forgot I just walked out of it. I turn back around from where I came. When I walked back in I saw a growling leopard. I stop immediately to comprehend the situation. A growing leopard with its head mounted on a wall above a fireplace. Considerably normal. Just about a foot away from the cat was a rug and a couch that had seen better days.

"Good morning Ms. Chiva" I turn around and it's Chiron. He looked genuinely worried about something, "Your Father…. Thanatos, has brought you a gift"

"A…gift," I couldn't believe it. How does someone whom I've never met before just come up and put his symbol over your head that basically says "oh BTW I am your father" , "Why would he bring me a gift?" 

Chiron looked at me with sympathy. I don't want sympathy, I want answers, " Most Gods can't be with their children. Thanatos had his reasons" Chiron reassures. He turned around to get what looked like a long box with an inverted torch printed on it. He hands it to me, "Open it"

I sigh and decide to open it. The long box had a sword in it which looked to be made from Iron. The entire sword was made from Iron, even the handle, which surprised me a little bit. The creepy thing about it was that it appeared to be skeletons grasping the sword (which I also thought looked pretty neat) . I removed it from the box and tossed it around a little bit.

"Good to see that you like it," Chiron says, sounding a little proud. 

I smiled, " Well I gotta go to the weapon area. I want to test this out" I say before flipping the sword again, "Bye, Chiron" Waving back at him I step out of the Big House closing the door behind me. I tossed the sword one more time. I like the way it feels in my hands. I start walking to the left down towards the sword arena. I think, hopefully that is where it is. I spot Willow and the other girl who I kicked in the head. I should apologize, I think to myself. Also I need to ask them where the sword arena is. I make my way over to them. I take note of Willow's two daggers, which I think she just got. 

"Hey, um, Willow" I say, trying to make a conversation. Willow's head peaks up and so does the girl I kicked. I looked over to the girl, "I.. um I'm sorry I kicked you in the head??" I say, to sound apologetic. 

"Oh, don't worry about that" She say sweetly, "The name is Catherine, but you can call me Cat,"

"Oh, okay" I say, with a smile, "Do you guys know where the sword arena is," I asked.

She looked expectantly up at Cat,

"Oh its, right over there. With the big pillars in a circle," Cat answers.

"Ah, okay,"Is say in response. I wave Willow and Cat good-bye before taking off to the sword arena.