I Can See the Stars

“Wait what?” I asked for about the millionth time
Sadie sighed, “both Egyptian and Greek gods can exist at the same time, as can all the others like Roman, Mayan, Hindu, etcetera.”
I had to take a second to process this, considering the fact that I had only known the Greek gods had existed for like a week, let alone all the other ones.
“Whatever,” I said, “but where are you taking us?”
“I’m taking you to a hideout. We’re an organization of demigods from around the world. We really just make sure that the world doesn’t fall out of balance.” We sped down The Nile way faster than any sail boat should be able to go. “Many of your famous Camp Half-Blood people will occasionally drop by.” Sadie continued, “I was on a personal mission when the three of you showed up.” Just then we stopped at a large canyon with waterfalls flowing from either side. “Victoria Falls.” Mason said, astonished.
“Victoria Falls?” I asked dumb founded, “How did we travel from Cairo to Zambia in thirty minutes?” Sadie sighed, “listen kid, there are going to be a lot of things that you just won’t be able to understand and sometimes you just kinda have to go with it.” I stayed quiet for the rest of the ride and enjoyed the beauty of the falls while Mason asked Sadie questions about where else she’s been. The boat turned and headed straight for a waterfall, but just as we were about to get soaked, the falls parted and we drifted right through. We stopped at a small dock and stepped out of the boat one at a time. We walked up to two big wooden doors. Sadie greeted the guards, “Hey Joan, morning Cedar.”
The guard with red hair looked confused, she asked, “What’s with the kids?”
“They’re newbies from CBH, I got them in Cairo, just wanted to see if Percy knew them. He’s here right?”
“Yeah,” the other guard said, “y’all come in, just don’t go causing trouble Sadie.” She smiled at him and we walked through the giant doors that said W.O.O.D.