We're so screwed

"Well, I'll go get the pegasi." Well shit. I don't know how to even ride one considering that last time some kid flew off one and it was canceled the rest of the day. I took a look at the map Willow just gave me. It's blank of course. The map just says "EGYPT" in bold gold letters with a red star that had "Cairo" next to it. That could be its capital, I thought. And it's probably exactly where we need to go.
"Cairo" Mason huffed right behind me, "I've always wanted to go there" He smiled.
This dude is so weird….. He freaking bullied me and now he wants to be buddy buddy? I had a crush on you.
"Um, cool" I brushed him off and strayed off to get the pegasi. Oh, right, the egg. I had put it in my backpack. I didn't think I should tell the others about it. Nevermind that. As I got there I took a moment to see their beauty. Each Pegasus looked beautiful with their white long manes and their fur. But only one caught my eye. This Pegasus was different. It had black fur instead of white. I reach out my hand to pet it.
"That's Blackjack," I turned around to see Henry.
"Blackjack?" I asked.
"Yes, he is Percy's Pegasus. I'm sorry but you can't take him on your trip." Henry said sorrowfully.
"Who's Percy? "I asked leaning closer to pet Blackjack. To Blackjack's surprise he just snorted.
"Um, let's see," Henry paused in thought, " Percy was one of the Seven who help close the Doors of Death"
"Huh" I huffed in response.
"Didn't you seriously learn this in Greek Mythology Class?"Henry asked, concerned.
"I didn't go to Greek Mythology class," I retorted, "Are the seven still alive?"
"Yeah, Frank and Hazel got married but had a miscarriage, and Piper never fully recovered from Jason's death. She went to a mental hospital shortly after Apollo left"
"That's awful" I shake my head.
"Leo and his girlfriend Calypso started their shop somewhere in the Countryside" Henry continued, "Percy and Annabeth got married and have a kid so far and Nico isn't really a part of the Seven but he adopted a daughter after he and Will went to Taurus. Will didn't make it."
"Sorry for asking" I apologize.
"If only you went to mythology class" Henry chuckled.
I rub the back of my head and take two white Pegasi. They kept whining in fear but I guess that's because my father is the God of Death. I pull the Pegasi along as I trot back to where Mason and Willow were talking.
"I got them,"I mumble.
"What's wrong?" Mason asked.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" I said sarcastically.
"Thanks for getting them.” Willow said flatly.
"Tch," I shake my head, "Anyways we have to head to Cairo"
I shoved the leash into Willow's hand, looking down.
If only the gods and humans didn't cause so much pain.