I Ain't Worried

🎶I don't know what you've been told🎶but time is running out no need to take it slowly🎶I'm stepping to you toe-to-toe🎶I should be scared honey maybe so🎶But I ain't worried 'bout it right now🎶

I walked up to the Big House to meet with Evelyn and Mason. Mason was already waiting there when I walked up and Evelyn was behind me.
"You're late." Mason chided playfully from the porch.
"Yeah well I was just getting over a little pre 'quest that may change the fate of the world and seal your doom' panic attack." I shot back.
He, to my annoyance, just smirked and looked around me to see Evelyn. The three of us walked inside to find Chiron.
He was in wheelchair form and reading a book by the fireplace.
"Good afternoon children." He said as we walked in. "Ready?"
"Define ready." I said.
He simply chuckled in response, "Argus is waiting outside, let's not keep him waiting." The four of us headed up Half-Blood Hill and to the road where the camp's hundred eyed bodyguard waited.
"Wait!" I heard behind me. "Willow!" It was Jasper.
"Jasper? What's up?" I asked.
He had to take a couple breaths before he answered, "Good luck."
"You really just sprinted up this hill to say 'good luck' ?" He had to think about it for a second. Gods, he looked cute when he was confused. "Yeah, I mean I haven't seen you for a little while. So uh. Yeah. I'll see you soon." We smiled at each other just as Evelyn grabbed my hand to lead me to the car. We climbed into the van and Chiron handed me a piece of paper. When I unrolled it, ink swirled onto the blank page and created a map. Once the lines had set in place, one location started to glow.
"Egypt?" I asked Chiron, "Why Egypt?"
"Not even I know the way prophecies work, child." He responded. I handed Evelyn the map and she looked it over,
"Well, I'll go get the pegasi."

A/N
Hehehehehe