Here

The lush green forest surrounding the camp put me in awe. As I was walking over to the so-called sword arena. There was a group of nine Year old kids running past me. Which saddens me as an unfortunate truth that anyone could lose their parents at such a young age. Bam!!! I hear. I whip around to find that the noise that snapped me back to reality was from. You guessed it. The sword arena. I started picking up my pace hoping that I wasn’t late. Once I arrived I could see that the place was basically a small colosseum. They must do events here. When I walked in they were weapons all over the place. Then I saw a group of kids leaving the sword arena. Must be the last class, I thought. 

"Hey" I turned around to see a tall handsome young man with gorgeous white curly hair and those beautiful teal blue eyes, "You're new here. Aren't you?" He asked causality running his hand through his hair. I immediately start blushing.

"Um.. yes" I mumble softly.

"Ha, you're cute" He chuckled while he seemed to be examining my body, "Well anyways the name is Karter with a K" He said proudly. Which I thought was stupid. Like who would name their child Karter with a K? 

"Um okay" I say in response, "My name is Evelyn with an E" He looked slightly offended but didn't seem to care. 

"Well"he said, "Let's get your training started. Who's your godly parent?" I finally took note that he was wearing some blue jeans shorts and what seemed to be a loose under shirt. I looked down to see a baggy sweatshirt and also some blue Jean shorts. That I was probably wearing since school. Whoops.

"Um, Evelyn?" Karter asked.

"Oh sorry" I say quickly as possible, "um my godly parent is Thanatos"

"Huh, my is Aphrodite" Of course he's an Aphrodite kid. I stare at him blankly trying to figure out his motives. He smirks at this. Which kind of made me angry. Suddenly his hand pulls up from his pocket. Then he casually pulls his shirt to wipe off the "sweat" off of his face. This was very awkward. I could see that he apparently had a six pack. I still blush at this.

"Oh, hey Karter" I turned around to see a blond woman holding what seemed to be a six year-old child who was screaming, "DADDY!!!" On the top of her lungs. Walking behind them was Mason who was giving Karter a death glare. I could also see that Mason's hand was balling up to make a fist. The woman who was running gave Karter a big hug with her daughter. Karter seems startled by this. Blushing all the way through. The little girl buried her face into his chest.

"Hey, baby we found this kid, Mason who seems to be lost in the camp" The woman smiled, turning around to face Mason who was still unbelievably glaring at Karter.

"Yeah, yeah Daddy" His daughter continued, "and he was so mad. It was funny Daddy" Mason didn't like this comment and gave the little girl a look. Which she didn't seem to mind at the time. I was also surprised at this considering I was just thinking about her father. I stopped and corrected myself and smiled at the little girl and her mother. 

"HI, you must be new here aren't you?" The woman asks, "I'm Angie" I smile and nod. Then I stopped myself. Angie? I looked at the woman again who was cooing her daughter. Now that I think about it she looks like the Angie I know. She smiles, talks, laughs, and looks exactly like her. I question myself on this, but I decide to brush it off. It's probably some crazy coincidence. Mason stopped glaring at Karter and smiled as Karter picked his daughter up. Which she's giggling and smiling all the way through. I begin to smile too. Wouldn't it be nice to have a family?

"All right my dear" Karter speaks softly. Running his hand through his daughter's hair, "Daddy has to work" He puts her in her mother's arms again. As Angie waved goodbye and walked out of there. 

"What the hell?!?!" Mason shouted, keeping his glare at him. 

"Hah" Kater mock him. Mason instantly grabbed a weapon that was off to the side, his face raging in anger. I need to stop this. It's getting stupid. Karter smirks and begins pulling out his weapon. We can't Have this 

"Do you want to know the definition of power?" I ask Mason. At this Mason suddenly stops and turns to face me, " It's the capacity, ability to direct, or influence the behavior of others or the course of events. Meaning that Karter can obviously merk you. He holds that power. So if I was you I would keep my little mouth shut and get my anger under control. I'm sorry, but we just don't have time to deal with your daddy issues, so shut up and listen" 

Mason's whole attitude changes. Karter is still smirking. Mason shakes his head and charges at Karter.

(Hey, guys thanks for the support. I'm just letting you know that we'll be updating one a week now. Every Friday)