The Shield Strikes back

Monday Night Raw

The New Day where back stage talking about the attack on The Shield. They stopped talking when they heard something,

"what was that noise?" Said Big E

"I don't know." replied Kofi.

Dean came out of nowhere and attacked them. I came out of nowhere and blindsided Kofi and Big E. Roman speared Xavier Woods. We started kicking and punching The New Day. He stopped after we threw them through a table.

Dean POV

The New Day is taken care of now where is DX they're next on our list and then The Authority

"Dean my brother, we did it dog, The New Day, can't mess with us anymore because we will do that to them again and again until they stop, if I takes that long."

"Yeah Dean, we did it, believe in The Shield guys."

We put our fist together and then headed for the locker room.

KZ POV

The Authority has put me and Dean in a tag team match vs DX. This will be a little payback. Our theme hit and we walked down the stairs like we always do. We hopped over the barricade and slid in the ring. We waited for DX and then The New Day's theme and they came out with DX and The Authority. We sat there just waiting for them to come in but Dean didn't wait. We bounced off the ropes and dove through the ropes and knocked them all down. Everyone was on the ground except Seth, he was in the ring. Roman speared Seth. We got back in the ring and our theme hit. We stood in the ring and put our fist together.