Revenge part 1

It was Monday night Raw and I had to go out to talk about my match vs Seth at Hell in a Cell. My theme hit and I walked out with a brace on my waist. I got in the ring. I looked around and a guy gave me a mic. "Bray Wyatt attacked me at Hell in a Cell and cost me the match vs Seth Rollins. It was a bad idea to attack me and then cost me my match vs Seth Rollins." "Bray Wyatt should just come out of here and face me like a real man or is he going to be a dark creepy person who hides in the dark. He belongs in the dark and not out here in the ring." The lights turned off and Bray's theme hit. He came walking down the ramp with a lantern. I climbed out of the ring and grabbed some chairs that were the under the ring. I climbed back into the ring with the chairs. He stopped by the place were his chair use to be before Dean destroyed it. He had a mic already. "KZ why are you talking about me, you think i'm a monster." "Wyatt you should watch out cause if you say the wrong thing I will attack you." He took his hat off and ran up to the ring and I through the chair at him and it hit him in the face. He fell to the floor. I ran to a rope and bounced off. I flew through the rope and nailed him into the barricade. I started throwing punches and he tried to get away but I wouldn't let him get away. I through him in to the ring and then I slid in ring. I was about to attack him but he nailed me with the chair. I hit the ground and he hit me in the back again and again. He picked me up and was going for the sister Abligel but I reverse and Sister Abigailed him. He just laid there and I just stood there and started laughing. I grabbed a mic, "see Wyatt that's what happens when you mess with the Lunatic Fringe's brother. I through the mic at Bray's head. I climbbed out of the ring and walked up the ramp while my theme was playing.

I was back stage waiting for my brother to get done with his match vs Kane. I was standing by the tv in the locker room. Bray Wyatt came out of nowhere and hit me with a chair. He started punching me in the face. He then Sister Abigailed me into the chair. He sat by, "Kz we don't really belong in this world and once they put a name tag on you, you are trapped." I laid there. I laid there holding my head. Dean came in and ran over to me, "dude what happened?" "dude Bray Wyatt attacked me during your match." He helped me up and we walked out of the locker room.

Friday Night Smack

It was the last Friday until Smackdown goes to Thursday. I had the face Rusev for the United States Championship. We locked up and started punching each other. He hit me in the stomach. I went back a little. He kicked me right in the face and I hit the ground. He went for the pin but I kicked out at 2. I grabbed my head. He put me in a headlock. I was trying to get out but he was stronger. I got up a little. I elbowed him in the stomach. He stubbled a little. I got him in the Dirty Deeds move. He got out of it. I RKO him and pined 1,2,3. I won the United States Championship. "your new Untied States Champion KZ." I left the ring with the belt and then Bray Wyatt Closelined me on the ramp. He started hitting me in the face. I kicked him off and jumpped on him and started punching him. Rusev came out of nowhere and kicked me right in the face. I was knocked out. I woke up in the locker room with my United States Championship belt. Dean was laying on the couch. I sat there saying in my head, "what happened?" "you got knocked out." "oh that kick hurt." "yeah it looked like it."