New Feud

It was Night Of Champions and I was ready for a fight. It was about time to face Roman for the WWE Championship and win.
I got all my gear for the ring and put them on fast. I put all my stuff back in my bag and into my locker and locked it up. I grabbed my spray bottle and sprayed water on my head making it wet. I put it down and walked out the door of my locker room and down the hall to the curtains, I through my title onto my left shoulder and then my theme hit.
I went through the curtains and out onto the stage.
I looked around and then started walking down the ramp. People started saying you sold out. I was laughing.
Roman's theme hit
He came walking down the stairs like The Shield use to do and jumped over the barricade. He stared at me and slammed his foot down onto the metal step attached to the ring. He then climbed on the apron and climbed into the ring. His theme stop playing, we just stared at each other while the ref held up the title and the bell rang. It was time for the match to start.
We started throwing punches at each other and we both close lined each other and both hit the ground. I held my head and Roman was just laying there just looking at us. The ref was at the count of 6 and Roman started getting up "7!" The ref yelled. "8!" I finally got up and he stopped counting.

Roman came at me and tried to spear me but I tripped him and he hit the turnbuckle. He fell on his back, holding his head because it was in pain.

I waited and then I started yelling "get up, get up."
I grabbed Roman and lined him up for the pedigree. I hit him with the move and pined him
1, 2, 3
The bell rang and the announcer said, "your winner and still WWE World Heavyweight Champion, KZ."

I raised my title while my theme was going and then, it stopped. Kevin Owens theme hit and he came walking out with a mic.

"Kz, you are champ but guess what, tomorrow night on Raw, I'll become WWE Champ, when I beat you tomorrow night, so goodnight Champ." He walked back up the ramp but he didn't even come in the ring, tomorrow night is a fight with Kevin Owens for my title.

Night of Champions ended with a big twist when Roman got defeated by Kz but on Raw it will be Kz vs Kevin Owens, Kz's title is on the line. What will happen tomorrow night? Who will win the title?

Leave a message and choose who will win the title or something else will happen we never know.