It's not over

The Main Event of Thursday Night Smack Down

KZ POV

Dean's theme hit and he came out looking at me sitting in a chair by the announce table, Dean came walking down to the ring and entered through the ropes. Roman's theme hit, he came walking down the stairs until he got to the barricade, he climbed over the barricade and stomped on the metal steps. Seth's theme hit and he came walking down the ramp with a mic. "KZ why are you out here, you shouldn't be out here with us." I grabbed a mic.

"Seth I'm the Champ, I can do whatever I want, so shut and fight the Shield."

He dropped the mic and climbed into the ring and the bell rang. Dean and Roman went after Seth, I bet this was for payback. I was laughing until Randy came out of nowhere and through me on the ground and started punching me. Seth got out of the ring and hit Randy in the back. He through him in the ring and they all picked him up. I put down my title and grabbed a table. I climbed in the ring with the table and set it up and they threw him through it. We all high fived and put our fist together. Seth Pedigreed Dean and Roman speared Seth and covered him 1,2,3 ding ding. Roman was the winner and will face me at Survivor Series. I looked at Roman and kicked him in the stomach and hit him with the Pedigree and then my theme hit. "Survivor Series KZ vs Roman Reigns for the WWE Championship." The announcer said. I raised my title high and then put it on my shoulder and left the ring. Dean and Roman looked at me and I smiled at them and then started laughing. Seth was talking to Dean and Roman and I know they all want revenge. Randy got in the ring and RKO'd the shield. Randy pointed to me and I smiled, I put down the title and got back in the ring. Randy and I started kicking Seth, Dean, and Roman. I grabbed Dean and lined him up with the pedigree and hit him with it. He was out cold, I was the future and I will stop anyone who gets in my way. Randy put his hand out and we shook hands, The Authority is back and I'm the face of the WWE and the future.