Dean Vs KZ

It was Smack Down Live and everyone knew what was going on inside Dean's head that he wanted to get revenge on me. I wasn't scared at all. It was simple that I wanted that title and he was the one who had it. So I had to do what's best for my career. I just sat there in the locker room, time going by until my main event match against my brother, buddy, and my friend, that I turned on because of one thing and one thing only, that Intercontinental Championship that Dean has on his shoulder, and tonight I'm going to take him down, and become the Intercontinental Championship after pinning him for a three count. I heard the door open and it was Dolph. He looked at me and I looked at him, "what do you want Ziggler?" "Just wondering if you can throw the match, so I can beat that Lunatic for my Intercontinental Championship at Wrestle Mania." I stood up and got in Dolph's face, "what did you say?" "If you could throw the match tonight." I looked at him and then dropped kicked him, he dropped and looked down at him and said, "Throw the match, are you joking with me, Hell no." I walked out of the locker room leaving Dolph laying there.I walked through the hall, until I got to the gorllia, I heard my music and I walked out from the curtain, everyone was booing at me, but I didn't care really I was focused on the match. I got in the ring and paced side to side. Then Dean's theme hit and he came out from the curtain. I stared at him while he walked down the ramp. He got in the ring and held up his title. The announcer started announcing our names and then grabbed Deans title and raised it up. The bell rang, Dean and I stared at each other. Then Dean smiled and started laughing, I looked at him, "What's so funny." "this." He kicked me in the stomach and then grabbed me, he through me into the turnbuckle and then hit me with his elbow. I dropped to the ground holding my face. He grabbed me, he picked me up and slammed me down on the mat. He covered me 1, 2, but I ended the count by a kick out. He picked me up from the mat, but I hit him in the stomach with my fist. I ran to the ropes and closelined him, he dropped to the ground. I was yelling at him to get up so I could hit him with my signature move, the Enzuigiri. He stood and I hit him with it, he hit the ground, It was my moment, I picked him up and lined him up for the Dirty Deeds 2.0, I hit him with it and pined him 1, 2,3 The ref signaled for the bell and I won, I did. The ref gave me the Intercontinental Championship and the announcer said, "your winner and new Intercontinental Champion KZ!" I raised my title up and grabbed a mic, "I'm your new Intercontinental Champion and when Wrestle Mania comes and goes, I'll still be the Intercontinental Champion." I dropped the mic and then Dolph Zigglers theme music hit and he came from out the back, "KZ, congrats on winning the Intercontinental Championship against your brother Dean, but on April 2nd, Orlando, Florida, Wrestle Mania, you and me will face each other for that title and I'm going to tell you, I will win that title, so don't get too comfortable with that title because after Mania, I will be the one with it around my waist or on my shoulder." He dropped the mic and walked back into the back. I raised my title while my theme played, and then Smack down Ended.

Thanks for reading, who do you think will win at Mania, KZ or Ziggler, who will be the new Intercontinental Champion? comment down below to see who you want to win and everyone stay awesome.