KZ Backup

It was Monday Night Raw and I was still sore from the match from last night's match vs Roman, but I'm the Champion, I have to face Kevin Owens for the WWE Championship in the main event tonight because of the damn Authority, I hate them sometimes. I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Dean comes in a throws me a t-shirt
"This is for you little bro."
It was a shirt that had my logo and that said I'm an Ambrose.

"Thanks dawg, I'm going to wear to the ring."
Dean looked at me with a sad/mad face
"What's up bro." I said

"You are getting suspended for attacking Seth back stage when you weren't supposed to." He replied.

"He was getting on my nerves and I had to, what was I suppose to do, let that sell out walk around and talk trash, hell no, people anti talking trash, he deserved it." I replied laughing.

Dean walked out after our little chat.

"Geez I can't believe I'm getting suspended for attacking Seth." I said shaking my head and laughing.

" KZ there you are I was looking everywhere for you."

I heard a Voice behind me so I looked behind me and guess who it was Stephanie McMahon the CEO of WWE.

"You're not supposed to be wandering the halls, you're supposed to be in my office in a couple of minutes, so don't be late."

She walked off and I started laughing my ass off behind her back. I kept on walking.

Roman Pov

I just got the news that KZ was getting suspended from WWE and I was pissed off I had to do some thing about it so I went to mr. McMahon's office. I knocked on the door.

"Yes come in."

I open the door.

" hey boss I wanted to talk to you about KZ and how he was told he was getting suspended could I maybe help change that."

Mr. McMahon looked at me funny and laughed.

" Roman who ever told you that is a complete idiot he's not getting suspended."

I laughed.

" Mr. McMahon your daughter Stephanie McMahon said that."

"Oh okay, I'll have a little talk with Stephanie and thanks for telling me Roman, tell KZ, he's not suspended."

KZ POV

I was walking toward Stephs office, when I got a call, it was from Roman, I answered.

"hey bro what's up?"

"KZ, I got good news."

"what the good news Roman?"

"your not getting suspended, it was a set up."

"really?"

"yeah I have to go I'll talk to you in a bit after my match with Seth."

"ok later."

We hung up and I was getting excited. I heard footsteps getting closer to me behind, it was like they were running. I turned around and saw Seth attack me from a crate. He knocked me down. He grabbed me and through me into another crate. He started kicking me. He picked me up lining me up for a Pedigree but then Dean came out of nowhere and attacked Seth from behind. They where throwing punches and then Dean got attacked by Lesner from behind. I got up and attacked Seth. People came to break up the fights. Dean was still attacking Lesner and Lesner was still attacking Dean. They fought until everyone stopped them. Dean and I retreated to the lockers and Lesner suplex Seth and F5 Seth. He was knocked out. Dean is my back up.