Chapter 6- Summer Break

June 9, 2023

June 9, 2023

"Alright kiddos! Who's ready for summer?" Every single hand shoots up. I laugh, "I have a few last words before the bell." I grow more somber, "It's been an honor to be your first grade teacher this year. Every single one of you have been absolutely amazing and I know that you will all achieve so many great things in your lives. I'm so proud of you."

Cecil shoots his hand up. "Yes, Cecil?"

"Is it true that you won't be teaching next year?" That has everyone frowning. I even start to frown a little, because even though I'm sure of my decision to leave teaching, I will miss teaching kids.

"Yes," I answer. "But do you know why we shouldn't be sad about it?" Everyone shakes their head. "Because it's okay to go separate ways sometimes. And even though I won't be your teacher or be near you anymore, you will always be in my heart and in my mind. I will always remember you and memories are important to keep close. Especially when you can't keep the people close to you anymore."

I head to the door as they gather their belongings. The bell rings as I hug each and everyone of them goodbye. Giving them each a little personalized letter for them to read later.

It's been a few hours since everyone left, teachers included, but not me

It's been a few hours since everyone left, teachers included, but not me. I'm packing up everything and taking in all of the memories I've made here this past year. I'm sitting on my desk, looking out the window when a knock startles me.

"Jesus," I put my hand to my racing heart. James is standing at the door with a smile. "You can't just sneak up on people like that," I chide, not that angry in reality.

"I couldn't wait to see you anymore," he complains, walking toward me.

I smile and reach out for him. "I'm going to miss this."

"Are you sure you want to give up teaching?" His voice filled with sadness and worry.

"I'm sure. I'll just miss those little faces so much," I say, reminiscing.

"We could always make some little faces of our own," he says mischievously as he comes to stand between my legs. I smirk up at him.

"Maybe in a few years," I tell him. He nods, understanding and agreeing with my logic. "But practice does make perfect," I sigh, my hand finding his belt.

His eyes widen, "here?"

"No one else is here."

"I saw a janitor in the hallway on my way up here," he informs me, his resolve slowly fading as my hand slips into his boxers

"Better be quick then." His hands find my skirt, pulling it down as I pull his pants down to his knees.

He pulls a condom out of his wallet, ripping the wrapper with his teeth and rolling it on.

His lips find mine and my hands find his hair, slightly pulling on the strands causing him to groan out. He bites my lip, my moan being caught into his mouth.

His hand trails down my body until it reaches between my legs, my arousal dripping already. This man manages to set my whole body on fire just from one look. It's a blessing and a curse really, considering I'm almost always turned on when I'm near him.

"Always so wet," James groans as he guides his cock to my entrance. Lining himself up, he slowly enters me.

"James," I moan. "I love you so much," I gasp as he enters me completely, filling me in a way no one else ever has.

"Elle, baby. You're all I'll ever need and want," James groans as he slowly pulls out before pushing all the way back in again. I have to bite his shoulder to not scream out.

"Faster," I beg, knowing that we could be caught at any moment but not wanting this slow moment to end between us.

James obeys, moaning my name and dirty words the whole time. The sound of our skin meeting fills the room, along with our moans that are broken up by our lips crashing together.

"Oh, James. Almost there," I moan, panting as I meet his thrusts with my own.

"Me too," James growls into my neck. My hands reach around to claw at the back of his shirt, both of us still half dressed. "Elle, how are you always so tight? You fit me perfectly in every way," he moans. That is my undoing.

I come moaning my praise for him repeatedly, causing him to come with me. "I love you," I whisper into the air.

"I love you more," he replies, wiping sweat from my neck.

We have just barely gotten cleaned up and dressed before the door opens, revealing a janitor. "You okay in here?"

"Oh um, yeah. Just gathering the last of my things," I stutter out. They seem satisfied with the answer as they saunter off into the hallway again.

Me and James turn to look at each other at the same time, both wearing faces of embarrassment. We burst into laughter instantly.

"Close call," I start choking as I laugh.

"Ohhhh my god. That could have been bad," James takes deep breaths between his laughing fits, trying to calm down.

"Alright, we have a party to attend," I say through my still heavy laughter. I calm down enough to sigh and grab James hand plus my stuff. I turn to take in my classroom one last time before I shut the door. On the career, on the memories-on the past; and prepare to open up another-to my future. Wherever that may take me.