Chapter 38

"I think I messed up." Alyssa mumbled while reading the hair dye box instructions.

"Bitch!" Dinah groaned out. "I thought you said you've done this before."

"I have! I've just never bleached anyone's hair before." Alyssa shrugged. "I'm sure it'll be fine."

"I mean, mine came out great." Normani smiled happily as she checked herself out in the mirror.

The girls were currently at Becky's house for a sleepover. With their senior year starting up in a week, they wanted to spend as much time relaxing before they had to deal with the stress of senior year.

"Go get it Cosmo!" Lauren threw the dog toy across the room. She watched in amusement as the hyper pup ran after it meanwhile her dog remained by her side.

"Camren is so boring isn't she?" Amy commented from beside Lauren. The two were playing with the dogs while the others were scattered around the room, occupied in their own tasks. "Like, at least Cosmo plays around and you can have fun with him, but Camren is always laying around."

"She just has a calm personality. Unlike your crazy ass dog who doesn't even listen." Lauren narrowed her eyes at her friend before taking the toy from the very dog they were talking about.

"Actually, he's been going to training classes, so he is trained. Just has a lot of high energy." Amy shrugged.

"How many times have you changed his name?" Zendaya asked from her spot on the beanbag as she played Mario Kart. "The last I heard, his name was Snickers, and now it's Cosmo?"

"A few times, but Cosmo he actually responds to. I gave him the freedom of choosing his own name, and he chose Cosmo."

"So what, you're going to be calling your babies different names until they agree on one?" Dinah scoffed as she tried to beat Zendaya.

"No, I just don't know what to name them yet. I've talked to Harry about names, and he's just as confused as I am." Amy shrugged before trying to stand up to open the door.

"I got it, amor." Becky stood up from her seat on the bed before opening the door. 

"Traje tacos para todas." Becky's mom said while holding a big tray of tacos. (I brought tacos for everyone)

"Gracias Mama G!" Amy suddenly stood up and practically ran to the door. "Cuando estara listo el pozole." (Thank you. When will the pozole be ready?)

"Aye, Amy! Primero come esto y luego pregunta por aquello." Becky's mom shook her head at the girl. She couldn't believe how much the younger girl could eat. (First eat this then ask for that.)

"Sorry." Amy mumbled before grabbing the tray and walking over to Becky's bed to place it down. Becky spoke to her mom for a bit before the girls started eating the tacos made for them. 

"You know, these soy ones aren't even that bad." Olivia commented as she ate a soy meat taco.

"I keep telling you! But no." Zendaya dragged out the word. "Nobody thinks it tastes good."

"Hey, guys." Ally furrowed her eyebrows at her phone screen. "Look at what I just received."

"What the fuck?" Normani said as she looked at Ally's phone screen. Everyone tried to surround Ally to see what she was referring to, but there were too many trying to watch one small screen. So instead they surrounded Becky's bed while Ally placed the phone in the middle of the bed.

"It's a video from some random number." Ally said before she pressed play.

"Someone wants to say hi." The recognizable voice of Kyle rang through the speakers of the phone as the camera was aimed to a concrete floor. Suddenly the camera shifted up, and Sofia came in view. She was sat crying on a small bed as she looked around.