Chapter 21

Camila's POV

"Ugh!" I groaned as I tried to control my temper. I was currently balling my fists as I continued to pace back and forth in Zendaya's kitchen. "I'm going to fucking kill him!" I shouted before I threw my phone at the wall across from me. I angrily glared at it before I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Girl, you need to calm down." Zendaya said softly. I only shrugged her hand off of me and turned to face the counter. I placed both of my hands on the surface and tried to calm my breathing. "I think you broke your phone." I heard her say before the sound of footsteps followed.

"I could care less about my stupid phone right now." I unintentionally growled. I closed my eyes since I didn't want to be rude to Zendaya right now. I took deep breathes and tried to clear my mind.

"Fuck! You made a small hole in the wall!" I heard her say.

"No fucking way!" I groaned and lazily turned around to see the damage. I walked over and sure enough, there was a small hole right where my phone collided with the wall. I sighed before reaching down and picking up my phone. "Fuck!" I groaned once again when I saw the cracks all over the screen. "I'm so sorry." I said as I reached out to touch the hole in the wall.

"Don't worry. I have a solution. I'll be right back." Zendaya replied before she walked out of the kitchen. I sighed and leaned against the wall before I threw my head back and stared at the ceiling for a while.

I definitely owe Zendaya so much for dealing with me. I felt guilt run through me as I thought about last night. The moment I saw Lauren's Instagram post I threw the biggest fit ever. I started rambling on and on and eventually pissed myself off enough that I started to curse at everything around me. Zendaya, being the good friend she is, just listened to me and instructed me to scream as loud as I could into a pillow. It helped, but I still fell asleep with a frown on my face.

Then, just a good ten minutes ago I saw Harry's post, and as you can see I didn't like it. Not one bit. Harry's caption and pictures pissed me off even more than Lauren's. I don't understand why Lauren would date Harry out of everyone! Why him?! She just had to stay in our circle of friends! I groaned and rolled my eyes before I decided to stop pissing myself off more. I sighed and stared down at the floor. A small smile formed on my lips when I saw Rosco and Camren play fighting under the dining table. I called them over and played with them for a while until Zendaya walked into the kitchen again.

"This should fix that problem." I moved the pups aside and stood next to her as she stuck a pin in the wall and hung a picture over the hole. I laughed when I saw a picture of the girls and myself. It was a picture that all of us agreed was horrible since we were all messing around. Lauren and I were smiling but behind us Dinah had her hands raised to make it look like we had horns. Beside her Normani had an annoyed face while holding her hair back since the wind kept ruining it. Not only Normani, but Alyssa had an annoyed face since beside her Becky and Amy were arguing about the pose they wanted. I laughed even harder when my eyes landed on Olivia and Ally. Ally was caught the second she fell to the floor since Olivia dropped her because a bee flew right by her face. I laughed even more when I saw Zendaya. She was caught mid-sneeze. "My parents won't suspect a thing. They'll just walk by and think that I wanted to hang a picture of all of us randomly here instead of the hallway." She then began to chuckle.

"You literally chose the worst picture ever." I said once my laughter settled down.

"Maybe for you, but I love it. It captured how we really are and I think that's why it's my favorite picture of the ten of us." She smiled at me. "It captured the disaster that we call us." She chuckled. I gave her a side hug before turning around and chasing after the two pups that began fighting again.