Chapter 27

Camila's POV

"You know, I'm not surprised that you landed one on his jaw. You're one crazy ass bitch." Amy said as she was on her phone. I rolled my eyes at her comment but decided not to argue since there was some truth to it.

"Honestly." Normani agreed as she continued to search for a song to play. "I mean, you made matching sweaters just because some guy was hitting on your girl. Don't get me wrong, the idea is cute, but the reason you did it is just weird." She shook her head. "Zayn doesn't even do that. Of course he gets mad or upset when other guys stare at me, but he told me that it actually makes him feel good knowing that I'm his and not theirs." She smiled at the thought of her boyfriend. 

"That reminds me." Dinah spoke up as she kept her eyes on the road. "Did Olivia tell you the real reason why Louis and her broke up?"

"No." Becky spoke up from beside me. "Why did they break up?"

"Same reason you and Austin broke up." Dinah glanced at Becky through the rearview mirror.

"Why did you and Austin break up? I thought you really liked him?" Normani questioned just as she put on some Beyonce song. 

"I did, but I just didn't want to be with him anymore." Becky mumbled as she attempted to avoid any eye contact.

"Oh, shut up, Bex. We all know the real reason." Dinah smirked.

"Dinah." I warned.

"That's my name, don't wear it out." She sarcastically said. I rolled my eyes at her as she quickly changed lanes.

"Remind me again why we let you drive with Amy in the same car." Becky said.

"One, because I drive fast and we wanted to beat Ally's slow ass. Two, because none of you wanted to drive. And three, because I  stole the keys so that I can stop by whatever food joint of my choosing." She answered.

"Hmm. Mani, you're driving back." I spoke up.

"Whatever, but anyways, tell us. Why did they break up?" She answered.

"I told you already." Dinah shrugged.

"Well, then why did you and Austin break up?" Normani asked Becky.

"Because I didn't want to be with him anymore."

"Bullshit." Dinah shook her head. "It's the exact same reason why Amy wants to break up with Niall."

"Dinah!" I said and smacked the back of her head. She only groaned and sent a glare towards me.

Normani gasped as she turned around in her seat to stare at the petrified girl sitting behind her. "You want to break up with Niall?!"

"Oh, shit. Did I say to much?" Dinah made a sarcastic face.

"What is going on? Why do you want to break up with him?" Normani continued to question. I saw Amy tense up before she shrugged. 

"I just don't want to be with him anymore."

"Really?" Dinah started. "Is that something that people who are in love with others while being in a relationship say? Because if so, it's stupid. If you're in love with somebody else, why keep it a secret? I mean, everyone is going to find out eventually."

"Wait, so that means that Olivia is in love with someone else?" Normani questioned. "And so are you two!?"

"No! Dinah's just been smelling to much gasoline." Amy said.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up." Dinah turned to the pregnant teen before turning to Normani. "But yes, you're right, Mani." 

"Who is Olivia in love with?" Normani asked with curiosity laced in her voice.