Chapter 43

The Grandparent's House

"Nobody is replying." Becky angrily mumbled as she followed after the others to the front of the door.

"I'm sure they're okay." Zayn said, adjusting the wig on his head as he pulled the hoodie further down, trying to hide his face as best he could.

"They were yelling about a fire." Lauren frowned at the thoughts running through her mind. "What could have happened?"

"I don't know, but what I do know is that they're going to be okay." Zendaya reassured her friends despite being worried herself. "Right now, we have to go in and finish this. So clear your minds and focus."

With a deep breath, Lauren nodded her head and spoke. "We're going in." She said, not knowing if they heard her but wanting them to know either way.

"I'll go in first." Zayn said as the group moved towards the front door.

"I don't think so." Becky pulled Zayn back by the sleeve. "You're supposed to be a pregnant teen." Becky raised her eyebrow before passing him. "You really think we would let Amy walk in first? No way, and they wouldn't believe it either."

"She's right." Lauren agreed, following after Becky. "Follow after me."

"I'll be in the back." Zendaya announced. Once in formation, the group moved to the front door.

"So how do we want to do this? Sneaky or bullets flying everywhere?" Becky asked before her hand touched the door knob.

"Hmmm, haven't thought of that." Lauren admitted. "I would say sneak in, but they know we're coming."

"So rush in and shoot everybody we see?" Zendaya asked.

"Works for me." Zayn whispered. Just as they all agreed, the door flew open, scaring the group.

"You're late." A tall man said with a smirk on his face. Becky was quick to raise her weapon up and started shooting at his chest, causing him to fall to the ground in agony.

"Fucking bitch!" He yelled out as he curled into a ball and cried in pain.

"Fuck you." Zendaya moved past Becky and kicked him onto his stomach before reaching into her pocket and handing Lauren a couple of zip ties. Lauren was quick to tie him up as Zendaya held the crying man down with her foot.

"Good to know these do their job." Becky chuckled as the group walked into the house, Lauren and Becky dragging the injured man with them. "Now where are the others?"

"Right here." The group gasped as the lights turned on to reveal three others surrounding the group. The young group was quick to raise their weapons, ready to fire at everyone.

"I wouldn't do that." Another spoke from their position of hiding behind the front door. As he closed the door, he held up the deadly weapon, aiming it at the group. "Ours are real."

"Fucking kill them already!" The one tied up cried out.

"You fucking idiot." Another spoke up as he took a few steps forward.

"Don't get any closer." Lauren threatened, weapon still ready to cause damage. 

"You're threatening me little girl?" He laughed, taking another step forward.

"Yes." Was all Lauren said before sharing a look with the others. Once Zayn nodded his head, Zendaya was quick to cover her face and turn around to pepper spray the one holding the gun to Zayn, meanwhile Zayn and Becky shot at the two others who were a farther distance, leaving Lauren with the other. Lauren quickly shot at his chest, making him stop in place. She then grabbed the baseball bat and swung as hard as she could, bringing him to the ground.