Chapter 32

Lauren's POV

"You suck." I commented at Zendaya's dancing. "Move aside, let me show you how it's done."

"Girl, I got 5 stars. How can you beat that?" She replied while I stood up to stand in the middle of her living room.

"By looking better at getting 5 stars." I smirked, causing everyone to laugh.

"Give her the 5 stars already!" I heard Camila shout. I gave her a wink before grabbing the Wii remote and strapping it around my wrist. I clicked on the replay icon so that I can dance the same song as Zendaya.

"Wow, 3 stars, good job." Dinah sarcastically said while clapping.

"Dude, you suck. You didn't even move your legs." Zendaya said as she grabbed the remote from me.

"No I don't! The remote doesn't work. It needs new batteries!" I defended myself.

"We just put new batteries in!" Zendaya said as she and Dinah prepared themselves to do a duo dance. "You're just a bad dancer." She offended me.

"No she isn't." Camila defended me. I faced her and gave her a smile. She returned it before she started smirking. "At least not in the bedroom."

"Bitch!" Normani yelled before she, along with Dinah and Zendaya, began to laugh.

"Ugh! I hate you sometimes, Camz!" I grumbled before plopping down onto the couch, away from my girlfriend.

"Why? It's true!" She held her hands up as I grabbed a pillow and sent her a warning look.

"I knew Lauren was into strip teasing." Dinah said as she continued to dance to a Rihanna song. I only rolled my eyes and crossed my arms while watching my friends.

"Yup, this is going to be my new home screen." I heard Camila say as she scooted closer. I decided to ignore her since I was still annoyed that she outed me. I was doing a pretty good job until she held her new phone up for a selfie. Before I could react, she had already snapped the picture.

"Awww, our first picture on my new phone is one with your cute pout!" Camila gushed as I rolled my eyes.

"No! Take a better one." I demanded as I fixed my hair.

"Nope, I like this one. You look cute." She smiled at me before setting the selfie as her lock screen. "The good thing about getting a new phone is that I have more space to take pictures of you." I rolled my eyes but couldn't stop the smile from forming on my lips. Before she got her new phone today she had saved all of her pictures and videos onto a flash drive. I, of course, helped her and found an entire album filled of random pictures and videos of me. I wasn't really surprised since I myself have an album of candid pictures and videos of my girlfriend, but she at least looked cute in them, her pictures of me were all of horrible angles.

"I'm serious, take a better picture." I said, preparing for her to take a new selfie of us.

"Well, hi Serious. I'm Camila, it's nice to meet you." I rolled my eyes again but couldn't help but giggle at her cute lame joke.

"I thought your name was Karla." I tried joking around, but quickly regretted it when she grabbed the pillow from beside me and hit me with it. I squealed and tried covering my face as she continued to beat me with the pillow.

"I told you to never call me that again!" Once she stopped her little tantrum, she was the one sitting with a pout.

"It was a joke, Camz." I said as I tried fixing my hair. "But damn, now I know to never make a joke like that again." I mumbled to myself.