Chapter 29

Camila's POV

"Babe, wake up." I heard for the fifth time in a row as I felt somebody lightly shaking me awake. I groaned before forcing my eyes to open slightly. "Finally." I heard Lauren mumble as I glanced at my surroundings.

"What?" I groaned as I tried to rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"We're here." She said as she removed my legs from her lap.

"Noooo." I whined as I sat up and pulled her close to me. I heard her chuckle before she gave my cheek a peck.

"Come on, Camz. We're all tired. Let's just get to my house and then from there we'll take a long nap." She tried to persuade me. I only shook my head before I moved around so that I could comfortably sit beside her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her firmly.

"Just wait a few more minutes." I mumbled.

"As much as I would like to stay like this forever, I can't. We have to wake up the others. They're all asleep." Lauren said as she tried to pry my arms from her waist. I let  out a frustrated sigh before I decided to remove my arms from her waist. Before Lauren could even stand up to wake the others, the door of the jet was thrown open, causing Lauren and I to jump from surprise.

"What the hell?" I said as a bunch of men in suits came barging into the jet. Lauren and I quickly stood up in panic thinking that Kyle had finally decided to get us. I was about to panic until I recognized one of them, Big Rob.

"All of them are here." He said into a walkie talkie before he walked over to Amy and started to wake her up. 

"Rob, what's going on?" Lauren questioned as two of them came towards Lauren and I.

"Kyle is on the loose and we need to make sure you all get home safely." He quickly said as everyone started waking up from their slumber. 

"What the fuck!?" Dinah shouted as she was quickly being ushered towards the door. 

"Lauren?" One of the men questioned my girlfriend.

"Yeah?" She said timidly.

"Come with me." He said as he turned around to start walking away.

"What? No." I said as I held onto Lauren's arm. "We're going together." I stated.

"I'm only here for Lauren. I don't have time to argue." The man said as he sent me a stern face.

"She's my girlfriend. She has to come with me." Lauren said. The security guard seemed frustrated as he walked towards us.

"I was given strict instructions to take you home, Lauren. Only you. I was told to carry you out of here if I had to."

"Well, what about my girlfriend?" Lauren gave me a worried face.

"That's Camila."I turned my head to see Zendaya pointing towards me. Two men were standing beside her. The one she answered to quickly turned to face me, making me turn away.

"No! I want Camz to come with me!" Lauren said. We scooted closer together as we watched them get closer.

"Jauregui is being difficult." The man said into an ear piece before he turned towards us again. "Gotcha." He said before lowering his hand from his ear piece. "Drastic measures." He said before he reached over and attempted to grab Lauren.

"What the fuck! Let her go!" I shouted as I tried to fight him. Lauren screamed and tried to push him away. Before I was able to hit him, a strong arm pulled me away.

"Camz!" She shouted as he tossed her over his shoulder with ease.

"Lauren!" I shouted as I tried to reach out for her.