♛Chapter 5: The Sweetness of a Cookie♛

"Is everybody at home as pretty as you?" Jaemin asked Jungwoo flirtatiously, who only smiled widely at the comment. 

"I like to think I'm the fairest of them all." Jungwoo simply stated lightly chuckling with Jaemin at the comment.

"How many rooms are in your castle?" Jungwoo asked, curious if Jaemin was the right person to be flirting with, after all his motives were for the castle and to be King. 

"Too many to count!" Jaemin smirked proudly, after all, he was a prince with a  castle. 

Jungwoo with the information soon made his way towards Jaemin, wanting to kiss him but Jaemin quickly butted in with something else making Jungwoo a little startled.

"You really nailed that chemistry problem today. You're gonna have all nerds in love with you." Jaemin stated, dragging the memorable situation that occurred in their chemistry class into their conversation.

"I'm not that smart!" Jungwoo simply said, ignoring the fact he was extremely awkward with almost kissing Jaemin.

"Oh come on-"

"No really! I'm not! But I'm really good at sewing and cooking and cleaning. You know, like your mother, Cinderella. Without the ratty dress." Jungwoo admitted making Jaemin chuckle a little.

"See this? If I ask it where something is, it tells me." Jungwoo said pointing at the mirror that was in his purse and taking it out. 

He showed it to Jaemin who only looked with wide eyes. Little did Jungwoo know that showing Jaemin the mirror could lead to a downfall of things that would add fuel to the burning hatred some people had for the villain kids. 

"Are you kidding me?" Jaemin asked shocked at the sight of the magic mirror in Jungwoo's hands.

"No," Jungwoo said only for Jaemin to quickly snatch it off him.

"Where is my cell phone?" Jaemin asked into the mirror putting it against his ear as if it was going to say it out loud.

"It won't work for you, silly!" Jungwoo laughed taking the mirror back from Jaemin.

"No biggie. My dad will just get me a new one." Jaemin grumbled annoyed that he had misplaced his phone somewhere and he had no idea where it was.

"Prince charming?" Jungwoo asked.

"Yeah." Jaemin dreamily said with a smile on his face.

The two were currently holding each other's hands, their faces slowly making the gap between them slower. But before Jungwoo was going to kiss Jaemin, the boy interrupted with something urgent to ask.

"Hey, I heard her wand is in some boring museum. Do they always leave it there?" Jungwoo asked remembering why he was there in the first place, and not for love.

"I'd really like to talk, but... Ah! I'm just swamped. Unless... If you could knock all my homework out along with yours, then maybe we could get together sometime, and hang out?" Jaemin asked giving Jungwoo his bag.

Jungwoo didn't know what to feel at the moment. He was about to kiss Jaemin then all of a sudden he gets dumped with extra homework. It won't be that bad right? After all, it would be a win-win situation. 

"Okay," Jungwoo quickly replied with a wide smile on his face.

"Thanks, babe," Jaemin said before leaving Jungwoo to uneasily soak in the situation he was put into.

"Yeah. Bye!" Jungwoo waved back a little starstruck. 

He watched as Jaemin's figure walked away into the distance before someone came next to Jungwoo, interrupting his moment of happiness.