🕸Chapter 19: Fake Friends🕸

"If you guys never would have brought him here, this never would have happened. What were you thinking?" Donghyuck scolded the boys disappointed.

"He was gonna come with or without us. We just wanted to protect him." Jungwoo justified trying his best to make sure Donghyuck understood what Mark tried to do to get him to come back to Auradon.

"Yeah. And we completely blew it!" Jisung added, understanding their mistake and what they did wrong.

"Okay, so what are we going to do?" Jeno asked knowing that have to do something to get Mark back.

"We are not doing anything! This is between me and Yangyang, and he is a punk. And guess what, now I have to go get him!" Donghyuck yelled. He knew it would have to end up something like that in the end.

"Woah, woah, woah, Donghyuck you are still gonna have to go through Hendery, Xiaojun and his wharf rats. You are going to need us." Jisung reminded the redhead of what may come ahead.

"Yangyang said to come alone-"

"Donghyuck come on. He said to come alone." Jungwoo interrupted Donghyuck hoping the boy came into his senses before he had to go fight Yangyang.

"I know one thing, I'm not going anywhere," Jisung suggested sitting on a bean bag.

"We'll be here when you get back," Jeno confirmed with the others before looking at Donghyuck for his agreement.

Donghyuck looked at the three boys with a moody face. No wonder they are his friends, they really stay by him in the hardest of problems.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

"Hey, I wanted the fried clams!" A customer yelled at Yangyang who just served the food.

"And I wanted a sea pony. Like, ain't fair!" Yangyang shouted back his voice echoing in the room, startling other customers.

Soon the doors to the restaurant flung open as a boy with red and fiery hair made his entrance. Yangyang just served another person before looking up to see the devil he wanted to meet, beat and crush.

"I'm back~" Donghyuck sang teasingly making the younger perk up a little.

"Loser, party of one. Right this way, please." Yangyang slyly said kicking a chair in Donghyuck's direction, unhappy to see the elder catch the chair. He quickly shook it off with a slight chuckle.

"The place stinks," Donghyuck said judgmentally looking at the place as he sat down with his arms crossed on top of the chair, Yangyang doing the same.

"Oh, I'm sorry we're down a butler today. Princess." Yangyang kissed his teeth, rolling his eyes at Donghyuck's snobby attitude.

"Where is he?" Donghyuck got straight to the point making Yangyang chuckle.

"You know, I've dreamed of this. You wanting something from me, and watching you squirm like a worm in a hook." Yangyang fanaticised making Donghyuck chuckle a little.

"I'm so flattered that you dreamed of me. I haven't given you a thought since I left." Donghyuck honestly spoke.

Donghyuck watched as Yangyang paced around the place before slamming his hands on the table he was sitting on, putting the most intimidating face ever to all the people in the restaurant.

"Obviously. You have your perfect little life, don't you? Doesn't he have the perfect little life? And we're 20 years into a garbage strike." Yangyang bitterly spat out, looking up and down at the elder, pissed off at his perfect self.

"Listen, if you have some kind of score to settle with me, game on. I see no need to bring Mark into this!" Donghyuck argued hoping Yangyang could keep the rival between themselves.