🕸Chapter 18: Life On The Isle🕸

Back on the Isle, Donghyuck was having the time of his life. He enjoyed how he could be himself, and didn't have to fake anything. The only thing he didn't like was his hair. Brown and boring. It was stupid and he hated it. He was lucky to go to "Lady Tremaine's Curl Up and Dye" because he knew he was going to meet one of Jungwoo's favourite people, apart from him.

When he walked to the door he saw how it said 'closed until midnight' already chuckling to himself. The fact it opened after midnight really shows how much Tremaine loves Kun. The room was colourful and splattered with hair dye. There was previously cut hair on the floor and a tall boy sweeping up the mess created.

He is young, built and had headphones in, blasting music out so loud that it could be heard outside of them. Donghyuck smiled at the sight of the boy enjoying the music and dancing like nobody was watching. No wonder he was one of his and Jungwoo's favourite villain kids. Just as the boy made his way to the door he gasped at the sight of the elder taking his headphones off.

"Donghyuck! Is Jungwoo back to?" Sfungchan screamed excited to see the elder. 

Donghyuck chuckled at the boy's question rushing over to him for a bone-crushing hug that almost killed him but Sungchan let go before Donghyuck could pass out.

"As if... I forgot you guys don't open till midnight. The place looks good. Has your grandmother given you any customers yet?" Donghyuck asked noticing how the younger looked sad.

"Ah.. just a witch here and there. Mostly it's a lot of scrubbing and scouring and sweeping... mainly sweeping," Sungchan groaned. 

As an indirect relative to Cinderella, it makes sense for him to be treated that way apparently. After his mother Drizella left due to Anastasia being able to stay on Auradon and not get locked up in the Isle of the Lost, Sungchan was the closest thing the old lady had to family.

"Sounds like the old Cinderella treatment, hey? Not really much of a switch... Hey, Sungchan, you used to do Jungwoo's hair right? Do you have any ideas for me?" Donghyuck asked watching as the younger had a smile on his face.

Rushing over to the elder he already started to inspect Donghyuck's hair. Disgusted by the choice of colour, cut and style, Sungchan scoffed as he escorted Donghyuck to a styling chair knowing confidently, what he was going to do will make Donghyuck one thousand times better than he looked in his Auradon themed style.

"The mediocre brown with a very simple fringe. The best of no worlds. You can't see where your face ends and your hair begins... How far can I go?" Sungchan asked knowing his skills of hair cutting aren't really the best but they are something at least.

"The works. I mean whatever makes me feel like me, but you know... way worse!" Donghyuck sassily said making Sungchan squeal with excitement and make his way to the elder with a big pair of scissors.

First, the younger dyed the hair, the roots black and the rest red, trimmed it a bit and shaped it into the most magnificent thing ever. He lastly dried the elder's hair before grabbing a mirror and shoving it onto the elder's face. Donghyuck gasped at the sight of his new hair. 

It was amazing and definitely more evil-looking. The younger himself also looked proud of his work as a wild smile was plastered on his face. The new redhead soon paid for the younger who was shocked at the note Donghyuck was giving him. Sungchan, once he took the note made his way to the counter to suddenly get interupted by a person was a hook in his hand.

"Fork it over, ya runt!" Hendery threatened, shoving his hook in front of the younger, smirking when he complied and gave in, giving the money that Donghyuck had just gave him.

Sungchan already used to the regular visit of the elder reluctantly giving in along with the cash and coins in the register. His grandma wasn't going to be happy in the moring.