♛Chapter 25: New Arrivals♛

The finding of happy ever afters is a tricky process normally something along the lines of the prince and princess or king and queen marrying and 'the end' and mainly not for the villains. But in this story, even the villains get a happy ending and this is how it starts!

After 2 years of living on the Isle, it has finally come to the moment everyone was looking forward to. Children would knock on doors, scream and shout for the results up ahead. The rule was to run to the entrance of the Isle, the area where the bridge would open or close and meet the people who would tell the results.

And who were the judges? None other than, Jeno, Jisung, Jungwoo and Donghyuck!

Kids would be desperate to hand in their forms of permission as others screamed and yelled in desperation to be picked. Some though would also look a little dejected as their parents would have said no but there will always be next year.

"I can't believe this day has finally arrived. I honestly wish we could take you all with us and someday, very soon, maybe we can! Can I get a drum roll, please?" Jisung reminded, hoping that someday everyone would have the chance to move over and live a life of luxury.

The audience of children stamped their feet and drum rolled on their laps as the tension and excitement in the air grew and grew larger.

"First, I would like to begin, with the grandson of Lady Tremaine, son of Drizzella, my sweet, sweet friend. My Sungchannie!" Jungwoo announced with a wide smile on his face happy that Sungchan can now and finally move ahead with him.

Sungchan screams at the announcement rushing up the stairs to hug Jungwoo so tightly it seemed that the two had been separated forcefully by a barrier for more than 2 years...

"And last but certainly not least, we all picked this guy because we all agreed that he could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's goodness class. Give it on up for Dr Facilier's son, Shotaro!" Donghyuck announced making people shocked at the choice.

"I'm back!" Shotato announced as he did a little dance making everyone cheer for him both for luck and general excitement for the boy.

The two younger boys then joined the four role models, receiving hugs from each one of them along with a small reminder that made them a little nervous.

"We'll be back for you guys next week, okay?" Jisung reminded watching as the two nodded their heads.

"And so pack your stuff, your own stuff." Jeno added emphasising the 'own stuff' after all stealing is not appreciated on the Isle but it can be done.

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

When the 4 VKs made their way back home, Donghyuck took the moment instantly to grab some binoculars and find out if Yangyang had come back. The barrier opened so that means he would either take the moment to go through or take people out of it. 

Although he was so focused on wanting to find the octopus, Donghyuck wasn't paying attention to his surroundings. Sneakily someone crept up behind him and lifted him in the air, twirling him around in the process.

He was about to scream but before he could it turned into a fit of giggles as he realised who it was. It was his one true love, King Mark Lee.

"Not a tentacle in sight..." Donghyuck finally sighed as Mark let him down both still smiling a little despite the seriousness of Donghyuck's voice.

Mark looked across to see the beauty of the crystal clear oceans that Donghyuck scanned for a particular person. It not only calmed him a little but made him think something that he hoped to make Donghyuck less nervous of.