🕸Chapter 16: A New Villain Has Risen🕸

Does anyone remember the Isle of the Lost? 

The rough place of pirates, gangs, thieves and the evilest of villains. The island with a dark rain cloud over it bringing the coldest, darkest and dampest of atmospheres perfect for brewing revenge on the spoiled citizens of Auradon.

You have met the sons thieves, designers, royalty and magic. Now it's time to introduce the sons and daughters of pirates. 

Leader Yangyang, son of Ursula known for his short temper and massive grudge against Donghyuck. On the wings, Hendery son of Captain Hook known for his good swordsmanship and Xiaojun son of Gaston known for his physical abilities, not so much the brains.

The crew is located in "Ursula's Fish & Chips" a restaurant run by Yangyang's mother. It is a small joint located near the coastal areas of the Isle. In truth, the place is the restaurant Ursula forces her child to work at and since the leader works there, so does the crew. 

Their so-called lair as the second more villainous group, is nothing compared to Donghyuck's lair as it isn't the best place for meetings if there were always customers. The restaurant itself smelled of fish and chips and most of the time Yangyang would have to run an errand of some sort. 

The good thing though was now that the best player in the game was no longer there, the second team could now take first place so the island is now theirs and there are no more territories.  

"Poser!" Yangyang growled as he threw a chip at the television that was broadcasting a video of Donghyuck and Mark that showed the two eating strawberries that played earlier in the morning back at Auradon.

"Traitor~" Hendery added as he put a chip in his mouth and laughed at the comment made by Yangyang as Donghyuck looked like one of the Auradon people instead of a person from the Isle.

There was a little pause of silence before Yangyang turned to face the customers and his crew that sat on their tables unbothered by what the Captain blurted.

"Hello!" Yangyang soon yelled at all the people.

Within seconds, chips and a few cabbage leaves were thrown at the television by the crew who also started yelling insults. This is what the royal couple is seen as in the Isle.

"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces. You know what I mean?" Hendery groaned looking at Yangyang lovingly only to notice he had his eyes somewhere else.

Yangyang was specifically having his eyes on Xiaojun who was busy eating his order of fish and chips as everyone else was throwing insults at the digitalised royal couple. The elder looked like he was in heaven making sure to get the protein in his diet like his father always told him to. 

The main goal was also to flex his muscles to get girls, just like his father did, if anything he wouldn't get any closer to his father but he was getting close to his rival when it came to the muscle department - Jeno.

"Xiaojun! You wanna quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" Yangyang asked the elder who stopped chowing down his food and swallowed the remains of his meal.

"Yeah, what they said!" Xiaojun blatantly stated unbothered by what Yangyang felt towards Donghyuck. 

In truth Xiaojun wasn't one to add fuel to the fire of Yangyang's hatred towards Donghyuck, it was dumb. The only reason he stuck with them is because Yangyang and Hendery are his long-time best friends, there is no point leaving them especially if nobody would look after the two of them.

"That little traitor who left us in the dark-"

"Who turned his back on evil!" Hendery added making Yangyang irritated due to his interruption.