🕸Chapter 20: Damsel In Distress🕸

So there they were, Donghyuck and Jungwoo making the smoke bombs, Jeno and Jisung making the wand with the 3D printer. Donghyuck and Jungwoo finished their work and started to walk back to the hideout their conversation making themselves laugh at their childishness.

Unfortunately, the happy conversation soon went downhill when Jungwoo brought up something Donghyuck wished wouldn't have been brought up. 

"I really thought that's what you and Mark had... you know... true love... Do you want to talk about it?" Jungwoo bitterly confessed knowing something must have happened for Donghyuck to act so oddly.

"I'm not coming back... I can't. I really tried to tell you. But I mean, I saw the way your face lit up when we walked through those dorm rooms for the first time. And I couldn't spoil that for you." Donghyuck sighed knowing Jungwoo would love to stay in Auradon.

"If you're staying, I'm staying too-"

"No!" Donghyuck shot back knowing Jungwoo was going to do that, he was too selfless to suggest that. 

"Jungwoo, you are an Auradon boy ... And I am, and will always be, the boy from the Isle." Donghyuck chuckled before going into the hideout to wait for Jeno and Jisung, Jungwoo trailing after him.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

It took over 2 hours for the boys to realise the wand was ready, waking up from their little nap to take the wand and start to make a move to the limo.

"Hey, guys! What about me!" Daegal asked perking up in her dog bed to join the boys. 

"No, Daegal. You stay. I'm serious." Jisung warned. 

The white dog whined but was easily stopped when Jisung ruffled the dog's head making him relax a little.

"I love you buddy. We'll be back before you know it!" Jisung said before waving and locking the doors.

The two got out of the building to unexpectedly bash into Lucas who seemed lost almost as lost as the Isle of the Lost.

"Oh hey, have you seen Jungwoo?" Lucas simply asked making the two boys he was in front of nervous about the question.

"Uh... He went camping..." Jisung said knowing he wasn't the best for excuses and it was obvious when Jeno looked at the younger with disappointment.

"Jungwoo 'I want to live in a castle' sleeping on the ground with no place to plug in a hair dryer?" Lucas asked knowing Jungwoo well enough to know that was not like him.

"You know how spontaneous he is!" Jisung chuckled feeling Jeno pull on the boy as they slowly walked backwards making sure not to show the wand to Lucas. 

They quickly bid goodbye, turning around to bolt it to the limo, having a little pit stop to take the swords used in training. Just when Jeno was going to load the swords into the boot he was met by some people he didn't expect to see. 

Renjun.

And Jaemin.

"I'm going with you!" Renjun smiled when he and Jaemin climbed out of the boot.

Jeno was about to disapprove when he noticed the swords already loaded that were in better conditions imaginable as they were really sharp, lightweight and looked like they were personalised for each person to be welded for.

"We don't need swords at the... Waffle Hut." Jeno soon stopped when he saw the shorter was not laughing. 

"You're going to the Isle to rescue Mark. Look either you take me, and him... or I'm gonna have to tell Kun!" Renjun blackmailed.