♛Chapter 6: You Belong With Me♛

Mark and Renjun walked out of the changing room door and to the area where the outdoor lockers were after Tourney practice. When Renjun walked to his locker, he noticed boys and girls were causally talking with each other on the benches about their new hair. He was unamused at the sight of the people smiling because of a villain's actions.

Meanwhile, Donghyuck was behind the couple sneakily making his way to Jeno's locker with the cookies the guys just made the previous evening so nobody suspected him and mainly so he could stay away from the rising popularity he was getting from changing people's hair. But he was too late.

"Look it's Donghyuck!"

"Hi, Donghyuck!"

"Love my hair Donghyuck!" 

Donghyuck looked at the many girls and guys sitting on the benches talking about their hair and how it was thanks to him for that. The boy waved back timidly, as Jeno walked right next to him.

"Are you feeling kind of weird about this? I mean, it's not so bad here, you know." Jeno sighed, happy with playing Tourney after all he learnt from the Coach what the meaning of teamwork was and he didn't like the thought of not being part of a sports team that was very enjoyable.

"Are you insane? Long live evil! You're mean! You're awful! You're bad news! Snap out of it!" Donghyuck hyped knowing that it was not like Jeno to ask to stay in Auradon since his enjoyment was to steal things.

"Thanks, Hyuck. I needed that!" Jeno thanked with a smile on his face, his sad and pouty one vanishing as he looked at the people on the benches.

While that happened, Donghyuck looked out the corner of his eye, at the sight of his target Mark. He was still talking with Renjun who seemed really bothered with the new hairstyles he gave the people.

"Do you think they actually paid for those?" Renjun asked Mark, the sight of the people with new hair bugging him mainly because he knew it was due to Donghyuck that their hair was that good.

"Oh hello! The name's Jeno. Are you all going to the tourney game tonight?" Jeno asked the people as he leaned against a glass border that separated the people on benches to the lockers.

"Yeah!" The majority of the people declared flirtatiously back. 

Jeno was now becoming one of the new playboys. He is not as bad as Jaemin but just as good in that he cares about other people's feelings and doesn't want to break their hearts although he is a villain kid.

"Keep a lookout for number eight, all right, scoring the winning goal." Jeno slyly said with a smirk on his face, making the people squeal at the smile. 

If anyone is a fan of Jeno's they should know that his eye smiles are so beautiful they will make you want to cry and currently he has many people squealing in excitement.

"Okay!" The others replied with wide smiles.

"He did it to Chenle's hair, too, and Kun's not happy about it!" Renjun exclaimed, dragging Mark back into his conversation so he wasn't looking at what Jeno and Donghyuck were doing.

"What's the harm?" Mark asked grinning at what Donghyuck was doing because it was supporting his idea of giving the Villain Kids a second chance. 

On top of that, changing the haircuts was indeed a spice-up from their very boring haircuts that looked the same for everyone, especially with the girls having long hair in ponytails and everyone else having the typical shortcut. 

"It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know it's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then where will I be?" Renjun asked as he was one of the most good-looking people in the school.