🕸Chapter 24: The Power Of True Love🕸

There framed was a stained glass portrait of Donghyuck and Mark. Donghyuck wore a purple suit, his hair also purple and his eyes green. Mark was pulling him down a grassy hill in his iconic blue and yellow suit which indicated his royal descent. It contrasted Donghyuck's suit but it didn't stop the fact the two looked so much in love and the portrait was able to show that well.

"Mark did that?" Donghyuck stated, flabbergasted by what Mark made for him.

The words to describe it were impossible for what he was feeling. It's not every day you see something that is better than small gifts of chocolates or presents as large as mopeds. For Donghyuck this stained glass was enough for him to believe what he and Mark have is love. Not just any love. True love.

"Yeah... he did," Jungwoo confirmed with the younger.

Donghyuck stepped forward wanting to admire the portrait and its beauty much closer. The stained glass was the best representation of their relationship. The boy from the Isle and the boy from Auradon. Mark did an amazing job, it was perfect, absolutely perfect.

"Mark's known who I was all along," Donghyuck confirmed.

"He loved the real you Donghyuck," Jungwoo smiled making Donghyuck gasp in realisation.

"A true love." Donghyuck dreamily said making Jungwoo chuckle a little knowing the boy never believed in true love.

"Yeah... told you." Jungwoo slyly said.

Donghyuck's hands covered his mouth as he didn't want the people of Auradon to see how shocked he was, knowing he was going to start bursting into tears any moment. Especially because he saw how Ma

rk was also enhanced in the artwork.

"Cover that back, up!" Yangyang infuriated.

Yangyang shot a death glare to Lumiere who looked shocked at the boy's unpleasant manner. He wasn't going to take any commands from someone who wasn't associated with the Royal Family officially.

"I most certainly will not!" Lumiere shot back making Yangyang groan in frustration before rushing to Mark and clinging to his arm.

"Why don't you tell everyone the present you have for me, Mark?" Yangyang said making Mark look at the younger before wanting everyone to come close for his royal announcement.

"I have an announcement. Yangyang will be joining the court tonight as my Prince!" Mark commanded making Yangyang very proud of what he just said.

"Son-"

"Now now Dad!" Mark shot back shocking everyone with his beastly manner not seen in more than years by his father.

"Uh... so as my gift uh... to him. I'm bringing down the barrier once and for all." Mark whispered, his voice quiet as the words seemed to have been forced out of his mouth.

Loud gasps as everyone questioned if Mark was in the correct state of mind. He must be delusional because even the dumbest of people would not want to open the barrier so easily.

"Fairy Godmother! Bring down the barrier." Mark commanded with a wide smile on his face after all it was all for love.

"I most certainly will not!" Kun responded shocked at Mark's thoughts and behaviour.

It was off and it was not like him to say that. On that note, the rage on Mark's face was prominent and looked like he would kill to get the wand.

"I am your king!" Mark yelled at Kun making the elder shocked at his behaviour and the others around him gasp.

"Obay him!" Yangyang shot back making Kun extremely disrespected.

It was at that moment Donghyuck realised the situation. His jaw dropped wide open as he realised that something was up and that could be that Mark was cursed.