Introduction

HELLO THERE!

I'm A, nice to meet you. I'm so glad you pressed on this story.

Before we get on with this story, I just want to let you know about a few things.

This story takes place in New York. (I love NY)

The names aren't from anything specific. I just thought of the names. It took a while, but I did it.

• There will be different types of places in this, and I don't know any of them (hotel, restaurants ect) except for the colleges and music.

• This is basically a story about where the guy is a huge asshole to everyone, and the girl is really sweet to most people.

• The main part of the story takes place in college mostly. The vacation is just for a few chapters.

• There maybe will be smut, but even if I do write it, I'm not writing detailed smut. (Love reading smut though.)

• Your taste and my taste aren't the same. You may like things that I don't.

• Please, don't copy the cover, the name of the story, or the full name of the characters. If you ever use a small idea from me, please credit me.

• This is an academic rivals relationship, where they mostly compete against their school grades.

• Antagonists means rivals. Competitons.

keep in mind that these two aren't enemies that hate eachother with all their guts and would like to kill them. They're academic rivals! They compete. I may mention a few times how much they hate eachother, but in reality, they're just rivals.

Dual POVs!

• My english isn't amazing, don't expect me to write a whole ass book with excellent  grammar.

I'm going to edit the story after, and change the cover after.

• This is a teenage story, where it shows the life of teenagers. (Parties, having fun, getting drunk.), even if they aren't all minors

• No one in the story is perfect. I'm only spreading awareness (panic attacks, anxiety, stress)

Okay, that's what you need to know about the story. Now for the warnings.

°WARNINGS°

- Mention of panic attacks, trauma.

- lots of cursing, alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, partying etc.

- Pre- smut scenes.

- LBGTQ+ stuff. NO HOMOPHOBIA ALLOWED BTW!

- Talks about sex.

- underage drinking

- family issues

○●○●○

I want to let you know that I'm not making fun of anyone. This is purely fictional. Don't like it, don't read it.

This is basically money and stuff. Everyone is rich.

I'm using the college NYU. Its literally the only college i thought of.

We meet lots of new characters during the story, but there will be a group of people which are part of the story. (Friends, MCs, SCs, parents, siblings.)

Azora is new to the college, so she doesn't know anyone there, except for Ezra and her two brothers.

Over the story, she will develop a strong friendship with Ezra's best friend Theodore (Theo) and Azalea (Lea).

Thats about it. I hope you enjoy this story!

A <3