[10]

☆A Z O R A☆

Making friends has always been something I wasn't good at.

I've never had the confidence to talk to someone. It was always people who came to talk to me, but half of them would not talk to me again, I was too awkward.

Which is why I'm currently panicking as a girl walks up to me and sits next to me, a smile on the face.

"Hey, I'm Azalea Miller. Nice to meet you." She says, smiling.

I smile back nervously. "Oh, hi. Azora...Reid."

I'm kinda nervous about telling people my last name.

She's gorgeous. Dirty blonde, blue piercing eyes. Her style is amazing as well. 

"Oh, you're...what's his name? Roman? Something like that. You're his daughter?" She asks.

I smile, happy she didn't know my father's name. I like her already.

"Yeah, that's me." I say, nodding.

"Haven't seen you here before, you new?" She asks.

I nod. "Yeah, from France."

She gasps. "I've always wanted to go there! How was it back there?"

I shrug. "It was good, I liked it."

She nods.

Suddenly, I watch as Tony, Miles, Ezra and Theo walk in.

This is surprising, I've never seen them in Physics class.

They walk to me and Tony ruffles my hair. "Hey, you made friends. Good for you." I roll my eyes at him.

I wave the the other three and they sit a few sits behind me.

I turn to Azalea, who looks shocked.

"Something wrong?" I ask, frowning.

She shakes her head. "No, its just these are the most popular guys in here, the hottest too, especially Ezra. They never talk to girls, only hook ups. How do you know them?"

I nod. "Oh, Anthony is my brother, and Ezra, I've know him since I was a kid, and Theo and Miles are my friends."

She nods. "Antonio is also your brother?"

I nod.

She nudges her head next to me, so I look and find a group of girls glaring at me.

I scrunch my nose up and turn back to Azalea. "Whats wrong with these girls?"

She laughs. "Oh, babe. These are the popular, spoiled girls. They're jealous. You're the only girl these guys talk to. They've been trying to hook up with them, and have been failing miserably."

I bite my lip, trying to hide my smile. I feel flattered sometimes, they boost my already big ego.

"Hey, call me Lea by the way." She says.

I nod. "And call me Azzy."

The teacher soon walks in and I watch as he drops a stack of paper on the desk.

I groan. "Its the second day, what the fuck?" Theo yells.

The teacher rolls his eyes and leaves the booklet of paper on our desks.

I open the paper and sigh as I go through the booklet. 15 pages.

I turn around and catch Ezra's eyes, who has a smirk on his lips.

Oh, we're on.

°•°•°

I may or may not have failed that test.