[19]

Azora's POV
_________________________________________

I'm super nervous.

Like, extremely nervous. Like, I'm sweating. I'm hyperventilating.

Maybe I did a big mistake, I haven't gone in a date since my last break up.

Oh dear god.

"Azora, stop stressing. You'll be fine." Lea says.

Thank god for her, she helped me get ready.

"But what if im doing a big mistake."

She drags me to the couch and sits down. I sit down next to her.

"Azora, listen to me. You don't have to like him. You just need to try. Go out with him, and if you don't like him at the end, that's fine. There's plenty of other men out there."

I look at her and nod. She squeezes my hand. Suddenly, the door bell rings.

"Go fix your hair, ill answer it." She says.

I nod and walk to the bathroom.  I look in the mirror, fix my hair and sigh.

I'm wearing black plaid skirt with a sweatshirt over it, with my airforces.

I grab my purse and walk out of my room.

Lea is talking to Samuel, and it definitely looks like she's threatening him.

I walk to the door and smile at him. He smiles back and offers his hand, which I  grab.

We say goodbye to Lea and walk downstairs.

"You look beautiful." He says.

I smile. "Thank you, you look very nice as well."

We walk to his car, and on the way there, we talk about where we're going.

Its only a 5 minute drive, so not much to talk about.

Once we arrive, we grab a seat. He orders both of us a drink and our food.

"So, Azalea doesn't like me too much, huh?" He says.

I laugh. "No, she does. She just loves threatening people."

He chuckles. "So, your brothers were okay with us?"

I shake my head, smiling. "Oh no, definitely not. I had to offer each of them 50 dollars."

He smiles. "Thats too bad."

I nod. "Tragic. So, tell me about yourself."

He nods. "As you wish. Well, im Canadian. Born and raised there. I moved here for college."

I nod. "I've been there a few times."

"Yeah? You like it?"

I nod. "Definitely."

He smiles. "I've got an older sister and a younger sister. Nightmare completely."

"Really? I kinda wish I had a sister." I say, smiling.

His eyes widen. "No you don't. Absolutely not. I've spent half my childhood hearing teenage girls giggling in the middle of the night."

"I've spent mine with guys playing video games and yelling at each, so much worse." I say.

He chuckles. "Is it hard? Spending life around two guys?"

I shrug. "I mean, I've always wanted to have someone to wear pink sparkly dresses and heels, but I wouldn't change it for anything."

"Yeah, same."

I smile. "You love football?"

He nods. "Very. I've been playing it since i was freshmen in high-school. Its mostly why I'm here."