[31]

Azora's POV
_________________________________________

11.59PM.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

"Happy Birthday, Azora!"

I laugh as my friends wish me a happy birthday.

"Thank you!" I say.

Suddenly, a waiter brings out a cake. I smile and shake my head. "You guys didn't have to."

Theo shrugs. "We know, but we all love you. But, don't you worry. The real party is tonight."

I smile. "Thank you."

They sing happy birthday and I blow the candles out.

"Alright, Azzy. Get some rest. We'll see you tonight!" Theo says, kissing my cheek.

Azalea approaches me. "I'll be at your dorm at 5 with your dress, you better not be having sex. Happy birthday, Azzy!"

I smile and hug her, Adeline, Theo and Miles.

Nio engulfs me in a hug. "Happy Birthday, Azzy."

Tony does the same. "Happy freaking birthday, Az."

Elliot as well. "Happy Birthday, freak."

I look at Ezra and smile. He kisses my lips. "Happy Birthday, my love."

We walk back to his dorm. I remove my sweater leaving me in the lace tank top and sweatpants.

I look at Ezra to see him already looking at me.

My birthday gift.

He runs his fingers through his hair and walks up to me and smiles.

I look up at him and he looks down at me.

I grab his jaw and smash my lips against his. He immediately grabs my hips and pushes my against him, kissing me back just as desperate as me.

Without breaking the kiss, the pushes me onto the bed and hovers over me.

He pulls away and kisses down my jaw, my neck and my throat.

I moan out loud and he pinches my hips. "Be quiet, love."

I tilt my head up, giving him more space as I let out small moans.

I trail my hand down his chest and remove his shirt. He looks down at me and unlaces my shirt.

I arch my back as he removes my bra. He throws it on the floor and his eyes darken.

"Fuck." He mutters.

He grabs my right boob and sucks on my nipple, grabbing the other.

He gives the same amount of attention to the other boob.

I let out a loud moan, gripping his hair

He tugs my sweatpants down and looks up at me for consent and I nod immediately.

"Words, love."

"Yes, take it off." I breathe.

He takes my panties off and pulls away, his eyes darkening as his eyes trail down my body.

"Be a good girl, and stay quiet." He mutters before his head goes in between my thigh.

I gasp as his tongue goes inside of me. I moan as he licks me, gasping.

"Open your legs." He demands.

I gladly open my legs wider and he smirks, his mouth back inside of me.