[38]

☆E Z R A☆

Oh fuck. I said I loved her last night. Shit.

I don't know what happened at all, but I do know I said I loved her.

And I do. I know I do. I love her so much. But she doesn't.

She's really moved on and I'm just a pathetic guy, desperate for a girl to love him back.

We're going to Greece tonight. It was supposed to be tomorrow but change of plans.

I shake Azora awake and go hide in the bathroom. After I'm ready, I ignore her and walk downstairs.

I'm not mad at her, I can never be. I'm just really fucking hurt to face her.

During breakfast, we did make eye contact a few times but I stayed as far as possible away from her.

We're now heading to the Eiffel Tower.

When we reach there, I stand there and watch as everyone takes a bunch of pictures.

Suddenly, Azora's phone rings. I watch as she glances at the caller ID and her smile drops.

She excuses herself and walks away. What's wrong?

I follow her, only because im curious. That's all.

She leans against the tree.

"What do you want?"

"I did it, why are you bothering me?"

"What do you mean?"

"No, that's not fair! I did what you said!"

"I swear to god, Ronan, ill fucking ruin you if you do it!"

"I'll tell every soul. Even Killian! Oh, Ronan, we wouldn't want to lose your best friend now, do we?"

"Who am I kidding, Killian is a terrible man as well."

"Please, don't do this. I did what you said, i left Ezra, I didn't tell anyone, please."

Ronan I think, hangs up the phone and she falls to the ground, sobbing.

What is happening? She left me for what? She'll tell who?

Suddenly, she presses her hand to her stomach. Fuck, she's having a panic attack.

I rush over to her and kneel infront of her.

"Ezra?" She breathes.

"Hi, yes. Its me. I need you to take a deep breath in, and out." I say.

She does as I say and grips my hand. I cup her cheeks. "You're okay. I'm here, okay? Can you count backwards starting from a hundred?"

She nods. "A hundred."

"Ninety-nine, ninety...eight."

She continues till 20, then she calms down.

"Thank-"