[33]

A Z O R A

I've just finished staring at my dress. I don't know if its good or not. If its per the event. Is it too much or too little?

I sigh. This will have to do, I guess.

I don't really have a choice, so I'm stuck with this.

I mean, im to blame. Its 5.15PM and its now that I'm choosing my dress.

I've had plenty of time today but im too lazy. Thankfully I'm not late.

I've already done my makeup and hair, so now I just need to slip the dress on, my heels and jewellery and we're good to go.

I slip on the green dress and look in the mirror.

Its a sage silk dress, floor length with a long slit on the side, going up to my thigh.

Its got spaghetti straps.

It looks good, it hugs my body in places it should.

I slip on my heels and fill in the holes on my ears with some earrings.

I wear the necklace Ezra gave me and  some rings. I spray some perfume on myself and grab my purse.

I walk downstairs, my brothers on my sides.

We stop at the parking lot and I look around for the others.

Its 5.30PM, and we should be heading out by now.

Soon, Ezra, Miles, Theo and Elliot show up.

"Holy fucking shit." Theo mutters, looking at me.

I smile. "Thank you, Theo."

I look at Ezra who's frozen, his lips parted and his eyes widened while his eyes trail down my body.

I suddenly feel hot. Burning hot.

He looks great.

His hair ruffled as usual. A black button up and as usual, few buttons are open, black pants and his silver chain and rings.

He smells amazing.

I've got to know what cologne he uses. But my room smells like his sometimes, but still.

He walks up to me and doesn't take his eyes off me.

He finally looks at my face and breathes. "You look really fucking beautiful. Oh my god."

I lean in and peck his lips. "You look very freaking beautiful as well."

He grabs my waist and presses his lips against mine, kissing me hard.

"Alright, that's enough!" Nio says.

I pull away and look to my right and find Lea and Adeline approaching, both holding hands.

"Finally. We're late." Theo says.