[39]

♡ A Z O R A ♡

When my mother officially passed away, I thought I'd be on the floor, yelling, sobbing, screaming.

But no, I accepted it. I shed a few tears and went back to smiling.

And that is because my mother suffered in this world. She suffered so much and she would be in peace if she left.

My mother fell in love in high-school to my father, Ronan. Then my brothers and I were born.

The incident happened then.

What happened?

My mother was supposed to be murdered. My mother was a victim for someone but they failed. The person was my mother's own father.

My grandfather wanted my mother dead, but we never found out who it was until a few years after. We let it go because we were just happy my mom was alive and okay.

After that, my parents fought a lot to the point abuse was also used. They divorced but then they were back together.

Everything went downhill from the day they got back together. Abuse, cheating.

My dad would hit my mom and my mom would fight back as defence.

My dad cheated on my mom aswell.

Then it all calmed off. We were a happy family again and I loved both my parents.

I loved my father and I loved my mom.

But, it pains me to see what my father has become today. It hurts so much. He became monster. Just a few months ago when we were in the plane, flying to New York, he was so different.

Now my father said words to me that will always hurt.

I wish he was a better man. I wish my mom found real happiness.

But its all behind now and I must move on and be happy.

I already am, with the people I love with everything in me.

Nio, Tony, Elliot, Theo, Miles, Lea, Adeline and Ezra.

That boy was with me even when I told him I didn't love him. Even when I broke his heart and i love him even more for that.

Everything is over. The funeral and everything.

Ezra and I aren't exactly back together but I need to do something else before I do that.

Thats why I'm at my father's penthouse he booked for himself during the funeral.

He's flying to London tomorrow to start a brand new life.

The door opens and he looks at me. I push past him and storm inside.

My brothers should be here at any moment now but I needed to say something first.

"Azora, what are you doing here?"

"Why? Why did you do that?"