[37]

☆A Z O R A☆

Words affect you a lot. Even if its just one word, it still hurts you.

Before you speak, you've got to think twice. That's something my father never thought of. Look what has happened today.

So lesson learned; think before you speak.

I've just gotten up and im staring at Ezra's face because I miss it so much.

I've thought of every possible way that we could get back together, but my father would know. I know he would.

I cant stay away from him, so I'm trying my best to become friends again. I think its working.

Its 8AM right now, and i need to he ready by 9AM.

Today, my brothers and I are showing the group around the neighbourhood. The one we used to live at.

I'm excited to show them where a part of me has grown up from.

I grab my pillow and throw it at Ezra's face.

He groans. "Love, can you stop that?"

Love. Love. Love. Love.

He freezes and opens his eyes. I smile at him.

"Get up, sleeping beauty. Weve got an hour." I say, grinning.

"An hour is plenty. Goodnight." He says.

"Fine, ill go do my things and then you better be awake by then."

He doesn't answer so I go to the bathroom and take a shower.

After that, I slip on a mid- thigh green dress. Sage green. Its got pretty flowers on it and thin straps.

I walk out and Ezra sits up, his chest displayed infront of me. I look at him as his eyes trail down my body before it snaps back it me.

He clears his throat and walks to the bathroom.

While he does his things, I apply my makeup, brush my hair and wear my jewellery. I look at the star necklace.

I let out a shaky breath and clasp it around my neck. I wear a few rings and then slip on my shoes- airforces.

I spray some perfume and wait on the bed.

Soon, Ezra walks out in black cargo pants and a dark forest green shirt. He runs his fingers through his hair, messing it even more. He slips on his shoes, rings and sprays his cologne on.

"Let's go?" He asks.

I nod and we go downstairs and have some breakfast.

After breakfast, we get a taxi and drive to the old neighbourhood.

"I'm so excited to see where you guys grew up at." Lea says, smiling.

I grin. "I'm excited to show you guys!"

She leans in closer. "Are you and Ezra okay?"