part-7(kk messaged teja)

As everyone got fresh and there was no function for the day left ... so all Elders went out and other adults thought of going to pub ...

Omi: bhai ask her once na...

Kk: omi u want u can go and ask don't expect from me...

Omi: bhai once u ask na pleaseeeeee....

Kk: y the hell all r making me mad.... ok I will ask now go Don't eat my head..

Omi: love u bhai... byee..

Kk: oye wait I have some work from u...

Omi: ha say na bhai...

Kk: I want the cctv footage of today from the garden...

Omi: ok u will get it... but y .. anything wrong...

Kk:no I just wanted..will u..

Omi: relax don't get angry...I will I will.... give me half an hour I will..

Kk: hmm ur time starts now...

Omi:oo God this boss kk is again active...shit run omiii..

By saying this omi ran out and kk thought of messaging teja..

Kk to himself: yar what should I message..hmm will u come.... do u like to join... no no no...yar Karan Come on ask her... y ru thinking...fuck yarr. .

______________________________________
Kk: hii ...

Teja : hi..🙂

Kk: how r u now..

Teja: I m good...

Kk: actually I messaged because I wanted u to join me with a party...will u please...

Teja: hm ok .. r u sure u want me to come...

Kk: ha... y what happened..

Teja:no one likes to take me anywhere so I asked..I will be ready..

Kk: I will pick at 7..

Teja: ok Mr kundra take care..

Kk: u too...

Kk to himself: yar what is this girl... y Is she like this .. she is so small but her words are so hard....

Teja to herself : till Date no one likes to take me to market n he wants me to join him to party... yar I m scared..what if I don't match his standard ... shit y did I say yes... shitt..

Kk thoughts broke by omi...

Omi:bhai...bhaiiii

Kk:y the hell r u screaming I m here only...

Omi:bhai from Last 5 min I m calling u but u r not listening.. ok leave all that take this cctv footage....

Kk: haa Bring my laptop let's see...

Omi: k bhai... between what happened..

Kk: u will get to know everything.. just do fast..

Kk started the recording...where tm was talking with someone on call..then after 5 min she drag teja with her and slapped her...

Omi: what the hell...y Is she hitting bhabhi...

Kk: yeah her mouth was bleeding...omi get the information with whom she was on call...and Please do it fast...

Omi: ok bhai...

Omi went and kk started to see the footage again and was trying to find something but couldn't find anything...

Kk to himself: today I want to know what is all this.. but how she will not say me.. let me try today....

Hey everyone...
Aren't u all like the story.... because the response is not that much.... if the story is not good I shall stop the story now it self...

Comments down should I stop the story?