part-19(patch up btw kd n kk)

Karan had hurted his hand and blood was coming...

Kd:Karan ur hand is bleeding wait let me do the bandage...

Kk:hm ..

Kk was shocked that his dad is talking to him...

Kd did the bandage and was about to go..

Kk:.. dad ... I m sorry for whatever mistakes I have done till today I don't know I will be the best son or not but from today I will the son u always wanted...it's not because to show u its because I want to correct all the mistakes....I want that one day u proudly say I m ur son ....

Kd:hmm ..n I want it too be soon..

Kk: sure dad ...Dad can I hug u ...

Kd just went n hugged him...both of them were dam relax ...

Kd: ok now go to sleep tomorrow we have lot of work to do...

Herr in prakash house

Td: u destroyed everything....y did u go to her room ...what was the need ...

Tm: no I just wanted....

Td: what wanted .... wanted to destroy my life which u successfully did it ....
..... now that girl will destroy my business too..

Dadi: how selfish people u both r ... I have never thought that u will be this kind of human I would have killed u in my stomach it self...we both r leaving now for USA ...

Tm: see ur own mother is leaving u n going... ur mom is not urs ... she is having the big hand to destroy ur life.. I hope n pray u die very so...

Tm could not complete her sentence because of a slap on her face from td...

Td : do not dare ...

Dadi : we r leaving if u want to improve... u still have time...

By saying this dadi n tejas brother left the home n moved towards USA...

..

Kk and kd came out when km saw both of them together laughing and coming she could not believe her eyes ...

Km: is it really happening... m I seeing any kind of dream..

Kk : no mom ...it's truly happening...

Km: ok we will discuss all this tomorrow for now take my daughter to room n make her sleep nicely . ...

Kk: ok Mom...

By saying this he took teja in arms and went towards his room and made her sleep on the bed and holds her hand n slept there only....

Next morning....

I know very small part but just now wrote it ... support ur writer...show some love to story....