part-17(tm slapped teja)

Teja was standing near the window when tm turned her and slapped her and the slap was so bad that blood started coming from her nose...

Tm: don't dare to be this way in front of Karan ....so him we r happy family... I will kill u ...
By saying this she slapped her once more.....

N she was going to slap one more when a hand stopped her...

When she turned n looked it was karan...

Tm: Karan baccha when did u come...

Kk: how dare u... how dare u touched my wife...

Tm: Karan baccha she was making some nonsense demands don't worry she now understood...

Kk: how dare u Mrs prakash ....how could u touch my wife...now she is mine u don't have any kind of rights to even say her anything and her u slapped her...

Due to noise every one came in room...

Td: what happened Karan baccha did this girl did something.... I know she is only reason for all the bad luck...

Kk: Mr prakash mind ur laughed she is My wife ...n not even a single person can talk about her the way u did... keep in ur mind next time I will not forget it...

Td: Karan don't give her so much importance she will destroy ur life too

Kk: Mr prakash don't u understand at once...I think u both husband n wife have some kind of problem I think I should now explain u in my way... wait and watch....

Kk picked up his phone...and called km ...
Kk:mom is dad with u ...

Km: yeah say he is near me...

Kk: mom put the phone on speaker...

Km: ok ...say what happened ...

Kk: dad answer Mr if someone who is very close to u ur best friend insult ur daughter teja and his wife slap teja what should be done...

Kd:who the hell tried to do that just say me the name I will show them with whom they r dealing with
...

Kk: ok dad so Please deal with Mr n Mrs prakash and dad they have removed blood of teja I want each and every action should show them the value...

Kd: don't worry ...I know now what to do ..just bring my daughter right now ..

Kk: ok dad...

This all was heard by everyone because kk had kept his phone on speaker...

Dadi: take her baccha.. take her...n Please forgive me I could take good care if ur wife...

Kk: no dadi...don't do this..

Kk then moved towards teja n hugged her she cried her heart out...

Teja: Please take me out from here...

Kk: I will princess stop crying ...

Kk was moving out with teja holding her carefully in arms but stopped near the door teja saw kk with fear full eyes...

Kk turned back n ..

...