part-70(kk got to know the truth of shin)

Kk heard her but thought he was dreaming...

Teja: sunnyyy ..I m here ..

Kk saw up n saw teja standing there he ran towards her n hugged her ..

Kk: I m sorry teja I m sorry...

Teja: it's ok Karan...

Kk: r u fine .. 

Teja: yeah ..I m

Kk: teja y didn't u go home...

Teja: because of this all Karan...

Teja showed him her phone...

Flashback...

Teja left hotel n booked a cab for there home ..n was on the way but she got message from unknown number...

She first thought of ignoring it ...but the messages were a lot

She opened n found pic of them in past ... in which they were kissing ...n many things  ...

She got very bad hurt n need time to overcome this ...so she came here near omi ...

Flashback end ..

...

Kk saw the pic n then teja ..he understood how she might have felt... he pulled her in hug..n teja started to cry ...cry a lot ..

Omi: bhai take this...

Omi gave a glass of water to kk n teja ...

Kk: omi thank u for being there for her ..

Omi: u don't have to b...because she is also something to me ... my sister..

Kk: now we will leave meet u tomorrow... n ha tomorrow we will b late handle everything...

Omi: no problem bro take ur time...

Kk then took teja home ... in whole way teja didn't speak she just kept looking out ... n kk too though of giving her little time ...

As they reached kk went open the door of teja took her in arms n went inside of house n went in there room ...

Teja just kept hugging him didn't say a word too...

Kk : teja ..

Teja: I will change n come ..

Kk: hm I will also change in next room n come ...

N then they both went to change the clothes...

Teja changed a came back n went to balcony
..

She sat there on the floor n was seeing to stars in the sky ...

In sometime kk too came sat behind her n then she kept her head on his chest

Kk :teja... I m sorry.. I don't know I though they we became friends n nothing else I saw not knowing she will do this ..n I will surely want answer of this .. I m sorry for making u feel alone ..this is the last time this happened...it will never happen.... yar I m mad ..I trust people very easily... I hurted u due to it ... please forgive me teja ..n there is no feeling for her ur prom our love prom ... there is nothing... I didn't do anything  ..yeah I was having past with her ...but she is only past n only friends we were but now not even that...I don't know how to make u understand that i want to die in this arms ..

Teja: sunny....