part-65(romance)

There lips met ...it was a soft kiss which was showing how much they mean to each other  ....

That kissed for 15 minutes n break it due to the the Lack of oxygen...

Teja blushed when there eyes met ..

Kk asked for permission to continue with his eyes n teja to just closing her eyes ... that was it for Karan..
.he picked her in arms n moved towards the tent which was there...

He put her down on bed n moved towards her lips again there lips met n this time the kiss was harder n both were fighting to dominate  ....

Kk just moved his hands near her chest n teja lost n gave up n kk started to dominate the kiss...

N sometime they broke the kiss ..

Kk: teja there is something in washroom please wear n come for me please...

Teja just moved to washroom n blushed harder seeing the Gift ...

She wore it n came out .... kk saw her n lost in her ...

Teja: sunny....
Kk: my love u look so sexy in this ...

Tejas was mess in the blush n kk moved towards her n she started to move back they moved till they hit the end of the bed ...

Kk slowly pushing teja to bed n climbed upon her n started kissing her forehead Then cheeks then eyes ...then there lips meet ...then the both lost control on each other ... kk started to kiss her neck n started to mark his love on her ... n now teja could not control she pulled kk down n claimed on him n started to kiss his neck n she to gave lot of marks...

Teja then started to remove his shirt n kk was half naked... n She started kissing on his brave chest...

Kk: tejaaa...aa...

Teja gave lot of marks all over his chest n ..kk turned her  removed her clothes n left only one piece on her

Teja try to hide herself from her hand....

Kk: no my love ... don't hide u r very beautiful n they r mine ....

Kk moved towards her bo...s
... n started eating out n pressing....

Teja: Karan...ahhh... yeah.. wow..

Kk continue to eat her b.....s till they become red ...

He then slowly moved towards her stomach licked it

Teja: ahh...hmm...

Kk: teja u r beautiful n only mine ....

Then he removes her last cloth to n went on kissing it n eating it ...

Teja: ahhh Karan
...

Kk slowly put his one finger in her v...

Teja: ahhhh ...karnaaa...

Kk: ssss my love say my name... I love it more...

He started eating her v.. again while fingering...

Soon she released n he drank it all ...

Teja: Karan....nnn... please...

Kk: please what love...

Teja: please make me yours completely urs... I want u inside Karan...

Kk: as u say my love...

Kk slowly started to put his length In...teja screams from pain...

Kk: teja should I stop...

Teja: n..oo... cont...inue ...

Kk waited for few min when her pain got less he entered fully breaking the walls ...

Teja: ahhh...

Tears started falling from her eyes n kk kissed her lips which helped her...

Then when she felt good she told him to move....

As tomorrow the app will be down .. so this is the nest part n next will post in few min